Looking for places to play in Philadelphia

boti2634

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey all -

We're heading up to Valley Forge for the expo and making a side trip to the NCAA tournament down at the Wachovia Center this weekend. Can anyone out there help me out with where to play in Philadelphia? I heard the Fuscos have (or had) a nice room...is this still the case?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Paul

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not from Philly, but I do know the Blaze 9-Ball Tour frequents several Philadelphia-area pool rooms.

Pete Fusco's new room is called "The Place" (I think). It's a fairly new room, less than a year open maybe. I wonder if Pete's been practicing 8-ball on his triple-shimmed table for the upcoming 8-ball tour.

For some of the Philly-area pool room addresses and/or phone numbers, check out the schedule on the Blaze 9-Ball Tour: http://www.ec9ball.com

Then there is Drexeline Billiards in Drexel Hills, PA, kind of a suburb of Philadelphia. The owner is a strong supporter of the regional tours. It's a very nice room, one which was featured in Billiards Digest. It's a comfortable place to go shoot.

JAM

Barbara

Wilson deleted my avatar
Silver Member
boti2634 said:
Hey all -

We're heading up to Valley Forge for the expo and making a side trip to the NCAA tournament down at the Wachovia Center this weekend. Can anyone out there help me out with where to play in Philadelphia? I heard the Fuscos have (or had) a nice room...is this still the case?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Paul

Paul,

Pete Fusco's place is called The Spot and it's in Bristol, PA, just up north off I95 from the Wachovia center.

Tacony Billiards is also just up north I95 in NE Philly and is a very good action room, even just to watch some top Pro players.

Drexeline Billiards is south of the center. You can get the phone numbers to call for specific directions.

Barbara

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't forget
img_8702_covermosco_6.jpg
in South Philly.

Willie Mosconi Golden Cue Billiard & Amusement Ctr
(215) 462-0194
2027 W Oregon Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19145

Here is an article about the joint; http://www.philaweekly.com/view.php?id=8702