Larie Franklin Called Yesterday

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
I will be receiving the most unusual cue ever done by South West cues

So unusual and unique she will be giving me a signed LOA and a picture of her with the cue
No one else will ever be able to buy one like this from her

At $16,500 the initial cost will seem small soon,,the cue will be going away to a far away place if someone doesn't act quickly because in only

13 days and it will be too late to get what Dennis Glenn ,who saw the cue, calls the most beautiful cue in the world

By phone only

214 477 7323

justabrake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
Raffle it !

I talked to Laurie 2 months ago and she said I have 4-1/2 years to go Can't pick my woods now because she doesn't know what will be available

Last edited:

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The dean play book.

I'll give you $1,400 for it. Or I have a SW you want, if you still want to trade for it.:smile:

Last edited:

justabrake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
I will be receiving the most unusual cue ever done by South West cues

So unusual and unique she will be giving me a signed LOA and a picture of her with the cue
No one else will ever be able to buy one like this from her

At $16,500 the initial cost will seem small soon,,the cue will be going away to a far away place if someone doesn't act quickly because in only

13 days and it will be too late to get what Dennis Glenn ,who saw the cue, calls the most beautiful cue in the world

By phone only

214 477 7323

I've seen some very unique SW in here worth tens of thousands of dollars ! They sure beautiful when made unique Probably some are worth $50,000 or more now, GL with it !