Superman vs The Iceberg - 8-Ball Race to 100-Who Do You Guys Like ?

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Game 140, the 10th of Bergman's 12 wins in a row, was rather unusual.

• Bergman broke and made 2 solids and 1 stripe, so he was solids.

Bergman mistakenly shot in a stripe, and Gomez correctly called a foul.

Gomez left the cue ball in place rather than taking ball in hand, and began running out the solids.

Bergman, who had been away from the table, returned, noticed that Gomez had played the wrong group (leaving just the 8-ball and 6 stripes) and called foul.

Gomez conceded the 8-ball.

That's most every game down at the Senior Center!

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bergman really hitting the balls pure. If only he could break.....
After / if he wins this will his new nickname be "Kryptonite"?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10 Game lead for The Iceberg 😲

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 345

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
92-82 Berg......looks unreachable for Gomez now...needs to wear his Clark Kent suit.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Without a shot clock , Bergman puts Gomez
asleep. If Bergman plays as slow as he did with
Morra, I hope Gomez plays even slower.
This match is about antics and emotions.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to The Iceberg Justin Bergman he wins 100-91
Both players played a great match.
Great match guys!!

107343755_278437309930583_6059501000184120755_n.jpg

109874088_1697277303744163_152938226174301739_n.jpg

Capture.jpg

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After watching Bergman in his last match, think Bergman wins this 100-91, and pretty much never trails.

Every now and then a blind squirrel finds a nut!

Thanks for the stream, I watched Sunday and it was some really amazing 8 ball played by both. Bergman doesn’t make many mistakes, don’t think many want to play him in the Midwest. I think Bergman vs Filler in 8 ball would be fun to watch. Filler plays so fast and Bergman is just methodical. Not saying Bergman would win, but if he could get a lead, I feel like his style of play could get under Filler’s skin, but getting a lead on Filler is tough.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Every now and then a blind squirrel finds a nut!

Thanks for the stream, I watched Sunday and it was some really amazing 8 ball played by both. Bergman doesn’t make many mistakes, don’t think many want to play him in the Midwest. I think Bergman vs Filler in 8 ball would be fun to watch. Filler plays so fast and Bergman is just methodical. Not saying Bergman would win, but if he could get a lead, I feel like his style of play could get under Filler’s skin, but getting a lead on Filler is tough.

Filler robs Bergman - his play isn't methodical, its SLOW, plain and simple. He's not using Einstein brains to get out, he's just f'ing SLOWWWWWWWWWWW. Filler buries him and he'd(berg) probably quits pool after getting destroyed by Filler.

Long live Filler!!!

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler robs Bergman - his play isn't methodical, its SLOW, plain and simple. He's not using Einstein brains to get out, he's just f'ing SLOWWWWWWWWWWW. Filler buries him and he'd(berg) probably quits pool after getting destroyed by Filler.

Long live Filler!!!

Filler would easily be the favorite, but if they play in St. Louis, and Bergman gets some momentum, think it’d be fun to watch.

BTW, other than Shane and Sky, my favorite players to watch are Chris Mellling, Filler and Shaw because they shoot so quickly.