The BeCue System - Carbon Composite Cue - Interview with the Cue Makers

wibo

Registered
The deflection looks pretty much the same, but did not you write you play with the 12.0mm shaft and was not that a little worse than the revo in your review?

Last edited:

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The deflection looks pretty much the same, but did not you write you play with the 12.0mm shaft and was not that a little worse than the revo in your review?

Yes and like I wrote in my last post I kinda changed my mind which is the luxury I had because of the access to both 12.0 and 12.5 Prime-M shafts, having used to Becue butt helped a lot I guess ;) As far as the comparison goes i guess it only shows that the deflection of both Revo and Becue are very similar AND inconsistencies in my stroke :thumbup: I even compared 12.0 and 12.5 Prime-M shafts against each other in regards to deflection and the difference is again miniscule. Unlike some other posters I really dont claim to have all the knowledge of the world, also unlike the others I dont think that this method of comparison done manually is very precise, but at least it gives you a picture where you +- stand with each shaft. ;)

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
That is "different" for sure.

JoeyA

One of the best players (you could call him a pro) at the place I play has a large diameter tip on his small diameter cue, looks weird like a badly mushroomed tip. Says he likes it this way, and his results show he may be on to something.