FS - Becue Prime M 12.0mm Radial Pin

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Becue Prime M 12.0mm Carbon Fiber Shaft Radial. Condition is Used about 20 racks of 8 ball. Paypal F&F, shipping on me.

SOLD

Specs:. 4.3oz* 29 3/5"* 12.00mm* Techno Dud Tip

Last edited:

c-ball

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How was I being a wise ass? I was simply making you a counter offer. Carbon fiber shafts are becoming more and more popular, with lots of brand choices. Cynergy is clearly the most popular as of now, at least in Colorado.

Becue is a brand a lot haven't heard of, and yours is specific to radial pin, 12mm shaft, used (not new in the box), and a tip most don't play with.

These add up to a product that is not in very high specific demand at all, so I think $300 is very fair. For $375, I would just spend the extra $75 to get a brand new one, with a tip that I'm not going to replace.

Good luck.

gregnice37

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
here is a listing on ebay for a prime with uni-loc joint and Zan tip, bid at $285.

He must be a huge wise ass, huh?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Becue-Prim...564020?hash=item3b3d1fca34:g:cUoAAOSwGYZd1f1k

Still 6 days to go and it won't end anywhere near that price. They are 500 new plus the 30-40 most likely for the tip you want. So 75 more in your thinking is wrong. Shaft is mint and test hit only. Tip is also probably the best single layer tip on market.

Good luck to you and best wishes. I do also apologize for my initial reaction, I did type no thanks at 1st and it told me it was too short, so I changed it to that comment.

c-ball

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no worries. online misinterpreted comments by both of us.

I bought mine for $450 brand new this spring at VNEA nationals in Vegas, came with a Navigator layered tip, although now they all come with becue's own Core layered tip. I haven't played with a single layer tip in like 10 years. maybe i'll have to try one out again. I like soft tips though, and the multilayer helps the mushrooming.

gregnice37

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Last edited: