ron thomas: identification?

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After reading another thread about cue cases and quality a query I have had for a while came to mind. Ron Thomas cases have three styles with different quality materials, as far as I know, Standard/Designer/Signature.
How do I identify each style? I dont want to buy a Standard case for a Designer price ;) Thanks

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
misterpoole said:
After reading another thread about cue cases and quality a query I have had for a while came to mind. Ron Thomas cases have three styles with different quality materials, as far as I know, Standard/Designer/Signature.
How do I identify each style? I dont want to buy a Standard case for a Designer price ;) Thanks

You can try checking out the cases, in each category, on www.indyq.com also, the smaller selection on www.billiardcue.com. That will at least give you a better idea of the types of grades of leather he uses, as well as the styles he uses.

Or...you could try emailing Ron, and asking him the differences. If you do a search for Ron Thomas, I am sure you will find contact info here somewhere. :)

Lisa

samsarakid24

A Little TWISTED !!!!!
Silver Member
Ron Thomas

Just call Ron himself and talk to him about it. He is a Great guy to talk to and I know he would go out of his way to help you out.

Thanks...........Paul

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
contact info

No luck yet in making contact.
Does anyone know if Ron Thomas attends the Derby City Classic? cause I will be there. Or if he has dealers attend?
Thanks

mutchnick

Registered
I have had a Thomas case for about 12 years. Bought it at Valley Forge. It's held up well over the years.

Corvette Scott

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
misterpoole said:
No luck yet in making contact.
Does anyone know if Ron Thomas attends the Derby City Classic? cause I will be there. Or if he has dealers attend?
Thanks

He normally makes Valley Forge Hopkins Show.
seesaw.gif