Any Word On How Danny Harriman Is Doing?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Word is that Danny Harriman was in the hosptal and not doing well.

Wondering is there are any updates on how he is.

EDIT:

Just after I had posted this a minute ago, I heard Upstate Al on the Gotham Brooklyn stream asking for prayers for Danny, and that Danny's mom and dad are there with him at the hospital. Also, that he has been placed in a medically induced coma. Al said he heard that it all began with the flu, then something else he (Al) said he was not at liberty to discuss.

Prayers going out for Danny and his family and friends.

Hoping you get well soon.

thanks,
brian kc

Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
From Facebook:
(John Richards) I just received another text from Danny's dad which just said that he is still on life support and covered in tubes but that they were going to try to remove some of them this afternoon. I don't know exactly what that means or the nature of the illness. They are waiting on a certain doctor to talk to them. I will post as I am informed.

This was 22 hours ago....FWIW.

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow... just Wow. going to get my flu shot NOW. Pool players (balls) are just sick.

Randy

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Wow... just Wow. going to get my flu shot NOW. Pool players (balls) are just sick.

Randy

Pneumonia shots are generally given every two years, so don't forget about that one as well.

JoeyA

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Know what precipitated the bout of pneumonia? Last Christmas my dad got hit with H1N1 and ended up with pneumonia as a result. That is not a fun flu, without prompt and proper care it can easily become fatal. My dad nearly died and spent days in the hospital. This sounds scarily familiar and exactly 1 year later almost to the day.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyA View Post
From Facebook:
(John Richards) I just received another text from Danny's dad which just said that he is still on life support and covered in tubes but that they were going to try to remove some of them this afternoon. I don't know exactly what that means or the nature of the illness. They are waiting on a certain doctor to talk to them. I will post as I am informed.

This was 22 hours ago....FWIW.
Thanks for the update.
Wishing Danny all the best.

I am told by medical folks that, general speaking, having tubes removed in the situation as described, is a good indicator.

Here's wishing the best outcome for Danny.

Lou Figueroa

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is he still living in Springfield? Haven't seen him since Olathe tourn. a couple years ago. Hope he pulls through.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I hope Danny is lying in bed picturing himself beating Willie's 526.
He has the talent, the drive, and the focus.
His work is not done on this earth.

I hope his parents read this and tell him.

Get better, Danny

pt....the 'red carpet' guy

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is just plain sad.

I hope all the prayers and great Dr.'s pull him through.