Video Clip of Lady Champ Yu Ram Cha win over SVB ??

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
Hello, someone posted this many years ago when she defeated Shane at the International 10-Ball in vegas. Does anyone have this clip still?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello, someone posted this many years ago when she defeated Shane at the International 10-Ball in vegas. Does anyone have this clip still?

I'd like to see that too. I sat right there for most of the match and she really stepped up big time after Shane came on strong against her. For all the world it looked like she was done but Yu Ram found a high gear that until then I had only seen when Jean Balukas was making the guys piss their pants. :rolleyes:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like to see that too. I sat right there for most of the match and she really stepped up big time after Shane came on strong against her. For all the world it looked like she was done but Yu Ram found a high gear that until then I had only seen when Jean Balukas was making the guys piss their pants. :rolleyes:

but she was so big and strong and masculine! (Oh God just 20 minutes please?)

PS- It kinda looks like the clip was on the now defunct NYCGRIND.com _perhaos you can get in touch w Jerry T-A chance he still has it somewhere maybe.

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
but she was so big and strong and masculine! (Oh God just 20 minutes please?)

PS- It kinda looks like the clip was on the now defunct NYCGRIND.com _perhaos you can get in touch w Jerry T-A chance he still has it somewhere maybe.

You're right. Jerry Tarantola was the guy carrying around the hand held camera and recording the action there. Yu Ram Cha was a little beauty too!

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member

It just goes to prove that any "A" player and above can up and beat anybody on any given day.

I bet if they'd have played another 100 matches, she may not have won a single one. But...who knows?

And yes....Yu Ram was very easy on the eyes.

Maniac

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It just goes to prove that any "A" player and above can up and beat anybody on any given day.

I bet if they'd have played another 100 matches, she may not have won a single one. But...who knows?

And yes....Yu Ram was very easy on the eyes.

Maniac

She really was improving rapidly -went from B to A+ in 6 months or so-then just fell off the map and probably into a real good gig.

Last edited: