TNT Max Pro cue tip. Free sample to the first 50 PM's

flaslyfox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here at TNT Billiards we have spent the last 3 years trying to find the next best thing. Well we feel we have found it. Introducing the TNT PRO MAX cue tip. We have an eight layer pig skin tip for maximum performance at an affordable price for the cue repair industry. It will only come in a medium soft hardness (66-68 durometer). We will be retailing the tip at $14.00 each to the public. But for now our first batch of maximum performance tips will be priced as follows below. Also for the first 50 people to PM me with there address will get 4 free tips to try. Please also respond to the post that you would like to try them.

View attachment 356860

1-7 tips.
$8.00 each.
$3.95 lot shipping.

8-24 tips.
$6.00 each.
$3.95 lot shipping.

25-199 tips.
$5.00 each.
Free shipping.

200+ tips.
$4.00 each.
Free shipping.

pm sent I'll try some

Xnotedgeanymore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the generous offer! I just received mine and they look fantastic, I can't wait to have a couple put and see how they feel. I'll be sure to leave some feedback once I have some time on them. Thanks again! -Josh

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Got mine today, thanks for the really fast shipping. Will try to do an install this week and give it a test drive this weekend.
Dave

kickshotkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also recieved mine, they really do look like top quality, I am looking forward to see how they cut and play.

James Sarenich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
received mine

Mine came in the mail yesterday. Haven't try one yet. Will post on my experience. Thank you very much.

HallieQ2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TnT tips

I just recived mine today and will try to get some feed back to you in the next week, once again thanks for some good looking tips.

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I received mine yesterday and put one on to try out tomorrow night. I will let you know what I think when I get home.
Thanks again,
Ray

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Tips to Try,

I would like to try the new tips you are making.

Pm is on the way

Thanks

Mike 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
thanks for the free offer, would like to try a couple. Hope I still qualify for "first 50", post count in the thread is over that number but there are several posters who reported they received the sample.
If not, would wait for reviews then ;)

venison-slayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tips

These tips cut and shape like a moori med.. They feel a little softer and don't mushroom like the moori. installed tip banged it on the table and no mushroom unlike the moori they mushroom everytime.