Most of your misses due to poor aim or poor stroke?

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
This either proves you're JB or that you went through a lot of effort to study JB's tendencies to make it look like you are.

Jon, I had not really thought of that because I had dismissed it when it first came out that he might be John.

But now, I can see some things that could sort of get me to lean that way.

I used the word 'reported' but it was actually the word complaint that was used.

It would explain some things & especially the most recent posts.

Timothy Rose

Silver Member
Jon, I had not really thought of that because I had dismissed it when it first came out that he might be John.

But now, I can see some things that could sort of get me to lean that way.

I used the word 'reported' but it was actually the word complaint that was used.

It would explain some things & especially the most recent posts.

Rick you pretty much annoy every single person on this board ok .... wake up and worry about yourself and not who i am!

see the pic of the shadow...that's my shadow from this summer, does that look like Barton?

also...i didn't complain,report,red rep,etc you

Last edited:

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Rick you pretty much annoy every single person on this board ok .... wake up and worry about yourself and not who i am!

see the pic of the shadow...that's my shadow from this summer, does that look like Barton?

I could respond but your games are just not worth it.

I had originally given you the benefit of doubt but you've proven yourself.

I'm actually a bit disappointed.

Best Wishes, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & May God Bless You & Yours.

teedotaj

teedot oohhhhhh
Silver Member

also...i didn't complain,report,red rep,etc you

making cases must be great work out :thumbup:

Timothy Rose

Silver Member
I could respond but your games are just not worth it.

I had originally given you the benefit of doubt but you've proven yourself.

I'm actually a bit disappointed.

Best Wishes, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & May God Bless You & Yours.

You seriously have issues lol

sheffield6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Part of the stance is having your feet positioned correctly in relation to the shot line so the rest of your body can be positioned on the shot line as well. So a stance in which relevant parts aren't on the shot line would not be under your definition of "best stance in the world".

you are right, but many players look good technically, but are actually slightly off the line of aim, and this leads to all kinds of other problems.

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not hiding behind a pseudonym.

I am probably missing earlier information based on this post but is your real name Rick English or English Rick? I haven't seen your real name in this thread... but maybe it is posted elsewhere and I am just looking like a fool. :smile:

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I am probably missing earlier information based on this post but is your real name Rick English or English Rick? I haven't seen your real name in this thread... but maybe it is posted elsewhere and I am just looking like a fool. :smile:

I am one personality on AZB. I have no other memberships or accounts or whatever else one wants to call them.

It's not whether or not Timothy Rose is his or her real name but somehow I think you knew that.

Timothy Rose

Silver Member
I am one personality on AZB. I have no other memberships or accounts or whatever else one wants to call them.

It's not whether or not Timothy Rose is his or her real name but somehow I think you knew that.

you and a few others have this sick infatuation with me...wtf is wrong you people?

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well.....

Both, and what ever else is available. Concentration, not taking short serious, etc. I miss easy shots, hard shots, etc. But, I play for fun and the guys that try to make a living playing pool do the same, just not as often.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
this type drill for an hour continuously will do much more than practicing

Practicing "straight in" shots is a good idea until you "fine tune" your stroke mechanics. A very effective drill is to shoot all straight in shots 6" apart and draw the cue ball back 6" - then work your way back to 12" / 24" /36" etc.....when you reach 4' it gets challenging.

Doing this type drill for an hour continuously will do much more than practicing for hours.

If you have a bad stroke you will never know how good your aim is...

driven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how could there be one single person here that can't aim by now???
It is all anyone talks about.
We got aiming systems by the numbers. pick one out and go with it.
There is a dedicated aiming forum.
aiming is a piece of pie.
get a stroke. the stroke makes the shot.
me