Want to trade my Tascarella to black boar plane jane .

pampi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Looking to trade my high end Tascarella for plane jane black boar african blackwood. Pls. text me to 302 2967867 for pictures. Im having problem posting pictures.

accdealer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
tony doesn’t make a plain jain afbw or any cue for that matter. will at least have knifed ivory point inlays, albeit they would be smaller on a ‘plain’ afbw player. without going into specifics, an afbw cue from tony is a certain amount and for that price you get some inlay work. for not a lot more, you get even more inlay work. i guess you could ask him to make it plain, but he would tell you that it’s not any cheaper to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tony doesn’t make a plain jain afbw or any cue for that matter. will at least have knifed ivory point inlays, albeit they would be smaller on a ‘plain’ afbw player. without going into specifics, an afbw cue from tony is a certain amount and for that price you get some inlay work. for not a lot more, you get even more inlay work. i guess you could ask him to make it plain, but he would tell you that it’s not any cheaper to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

He does make/made a plain Jane shooters cue. He may not call it plain Jane, technically he calls it players cue.

Last edited: