US Open stream...............

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane wont be running out like water tomm.

Only 1 out of Shaw and Shane will advance I think.

IMHO likely will be new winner this year. Will not be ex- winner or someone who has won big tournament in last 12 months :) That excludes Shaw, SVB, Filler, Alex :) that means any of other 12 will win it . I think Ko Ping Chung may just snap this off- has finished high here. Was 9th, 5th at previous US Opens and then 4th (at International Open last year). He has been under the radar and this may just be his year

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Shane wont be running out like water tomm.

Only 1 out of Shaw and Shane will advance I think.

Right. Shane doesn't play until Thursday. 6 of the 8 "last-16" matches are tomorrow; the other 2 are Thursday.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
spartan...I was at the International in Norfolk. SVB finished 4th...Sky finished 3rd...Little Ko finished 2nd, and Chang won. :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

IMHO likely will be new winner this year. Will not be ex- winner or someone who has won big tournament in last 12 months :) That excludes Shaw, SVB, Filler, Alex :) that means any of other 12 will win it . I think Ko Ping Chung may just snap this off- has finished high here. Was 9th, 5th at previous US Opens and then 4th (at International Open last year). He has been under the radar and this may just be his year

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
spartan...I was at the International in Norfolk. SVB finished 4th...Sky finished 3rd...Little Ko finished 2nd, and Chang won. :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

You are so right, my bad.
Actually impressed that you spotted it and AtLarge did not :grin-square:
If I recall correctly, Little Ko was undefeated in hot seat and may have won if they had played true double elimination with 2 matches instead of 1 for final :smile:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2zb9yy.jpg

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Someone posted a link either last night or today to watch it free ( yeah, I'm cheap. Or, fiscally responsible, whichever comes first ) but I can't find it now. Anyone have it? It wasn't a facebook link, I don't think. I saw it this morning but I was half asleep and don't recall which thread it was on.

A little help, please?

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Someone posted a link either last night or today to watch it free ( yeah, I'm cheap. Or, fiscally responsible, whichever comes first ) but I can't find it now. Anyone have it? It wasn't a facebook link, I don't think. I saw it this morning but I was half asleep and don't recall which thread it was on.

A little help, please?

I got it, thanks all. :grin:

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And if you have a smart tv the DAZN app is likely available to download to your tv for free from your app store. You can subscribe through the app. I'm watching the World Snooker Championship on it right now.

Yes, I got mine. Let's not cheap out on this. It's $20 and you get the World snooker too, not to mention whatever boxing you want to watch for the month. $20 is cheaper than most pool pay-per-views, and I believe you also get unlimited replays during your subscription.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Yes, I got mine. Let's not cheap out on this. It's $20 and you get the World snooker too, not to mention whatever boxing you want to watch for the month. $20 is cheaper than most pool pay-per-views, and I believe you also get unlimited replays during your subscription.

Yep and it's worth noting that DAZN is not some fly by night operation. They have content not only from boxing, world snooker, and matchroom pool, but also Bellator MMA, and MLB. I'm quite pleased with signing up, and I think it's a good call by Matchroom to get on board with DAZN as an up and coming service.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hopefully you're still in your World Pool Master's month. :wink:

Yes, the initial payment should carry me through this current event. I wonder if Matchroom will be using DAZN regularly in the future.

Last edited:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yep and it's worth noting that DAZN is not some fly by night operation. They have content not only from boxing, world snooker, and matchroom pool, but also Bellator MMA, and MLB. I'm quite pleased with signing up, and I think it's a good call by Matchroom to get on board with DAZN as an up and coming service.

So glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks this way.