Just received Whitten 6x12 case: black lizard with double red stitching.

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
A little luck came my way. I posted a thread in the wanted section for a nice 6x12 or bigger dealer case. I called Joe Whitten and took a chance on him having something available. He had this case almost complete and someone backed out of the order. His loss was my gain.

The case has just about all the options. Top and side luggage handles. Shoulder strap. Long and short storage pouches. Black lizard body with smooth black trim. Then to really set it off, double red stitching.

I love it..........as always Joe delivered big time. The case turned out perfect. Pictures definitely don't do it justice.

Last edited:

poQet trainer

hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Silver Member
that nice right there, how much does it weigh filled up?? and talk about luck, a whitten case you werent even looking for, thats great:thumbup:

winners07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whitten Case 6/12

Thats the same case i have been wanting to order, great looking case,
thanks gary :thumbup:

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
great case.....that looks something jaime would carry...... :)

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Nice case.....maybe just big enough for your Gina's. Your gonna need another one for the Szam's. :thumbup:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
That's a nice one, i think i might need one too!
Do you know how heavy it this case without any cues? Thanks :D

joe c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
case

hi Jimmy that is a sweet case. I hope your game is improving as well as your collection.

cutter

Steve Klein Custom Cues
Silver Member
Whitten

I've been happy with every case I have gotten from Whitten. Customer service
is top notch.
This one looks like a keeper.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
great case.....that looks something jaime would carry...... :)

You ain't lie'n about that Mickey! Mine is a smooth black 2x4 with double red stitching. I think I like this one more with the lizard body.

If you ever want to sell that one buddy just give me a ring. Super nice case!!!!

Hendrik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks great. I have 2 3x6 Whittens with that same look coming in February. Congratulations

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
A little luck came my way. I posted a thread in the wanted section for a nice 6x12 or bigger dealer case. I called Joe Whitten and took a chance on him having something available. He had this case almost complete and someone backed out of the order. His loss was my gain.

The case has just about all the options. Top and side luggage handles. Shoulder strap. Long and short storage pouches. Black lizard body with smooth black trim. Then to really set it off, double red stitching.

I love it..........as always Joe delivered big time. The case turned out perfect. Pictures definitely don't do it justice.

What a beauty ...congrats Jimmy

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
what a beauty, Jimmy.

the double red stitching is the double-nuts! :thumbup:

enjoy.

best,
brian kc