Looking For Help

JL in ATL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello,

Introduction: I have played for most of my life. Got really into 1 hole about 15 years ago and got fairly decent - strong B at times. I had an accident about 4 years ago and crushed my bridge shoulder and quit playing.

I have just recently started playing again and I suck! I have a Diamond 7' Pro Am arriving next month (the big tables are hard with my limited ROM). I am truly interested in excelling in bar box pool. My 1st high level tournament was at JOB's years ago...

Looking for a great instructor who travels through the ATL area, I'm NW of the city.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

John

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
Hello,

Introduction: I have played for most of my life. Got really into 1 hole about 15 years ago and got fairly decent - strong B at times. I had an accident about 4 years ago and crushed my bridge shoulder and quit playing.

I have just recently started playing again and I suck! I have a Diamond 7' Pro Am arriving next month (the big tables are hard with my limited ROM). I am truly interested in excelling in bar box pool. My 1st high level tournament was at JOB's years ago...

Looking for a great instructor who travels through the ATL area, I'm NW of the city.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

John

I'm returning to Atlanta soon. PM sent. Thank you.

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello,

Any suggestions?

Regards,

John

Just curious --- Why are you looking for someone traveling through the Atlanta area rather than someone situated in the Atlanta area? Have you exhausted all of the possibilities in your area?

goettlicher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello,

Any suggestions?

Regards,

John

John

Scott Lee is in your area quite a bit.
He is a PBIA Master Instructor.

randyg

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John...I can certainly help you. A video analysis of your stroke process is step 1! I also have one of the best 1-pocket instructors in the USA as one of my best friends. He's also a PBIA Master Instructor (Lance Cowles...posts here as Bossman69).

I video record all lessons on dvds, which you keep for review. There's also a 40 page workbook, that's all about you as a poolplayer...giving you two ways to review the lesson material. I'll be coming through Atlanta the end of this month. PM me for more information.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Hello,

Any suggestions?

Regards,

John