Lambros Cue Assessment

HustlerIII

Need cue assessment if possible have 2 Mike Lambros cues made in the early to mid 1990s if at all possible please reply if you are a pool cue assessment person who can help. Looking for a honest answer on the estimated value of the cues. Will upload pics when I hear from someone thanks. Hofully in the right place for this request if not direct me to appropriate location. Thanks Again!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dunno, man.

I think if you want help, you gotta do the work.

Out the pics up and somebody will get back with you on it.

The way you put it out there, somebody has to read this, commit to comment, then keep checking until pics are up.

Sounds a lot like work.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I dunno, man.

I think if you want help, you gotta do the work.

Out the pics up and somebody will get back with you on it.

The way you put it out there, somebody has to read this, commit to comment, then keep checking until pics are up.

Sounds a lot like work.

Exploratory posts tend to get exploratory replies.
:)

SamShaddey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got to back up black ball on this one how we going to value something. Without seeing it. But **** it I got 5 on it if it's for sale!

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Need cue assessment if possible have 2 Mike Lambros cues made in the early to mid 1990s if at all possible please reply if you are a pool cue assessment person who can help. Looking for a honest answer on the estimated value of the cues. Will upload pics when I hear from someone thanks. Hofully in the right place for this request if not direct me to appropriate location. Thanks Again!

I think photos first so everyone can at least drool or scoff.

Freddie <~~~ Lambros fan

Jimmy_Betmore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I get the feeling you're looking for an expert. There are some here. But you're going to have to post pictures, weights, and conditions. And then you're going to have to sift through the people who think they know.

But if you REALLY want to know what they're worth, put them on eBay with no reserve.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I get the feeling you're looking for an expert. There are some here. But you're going to have to post pictures, weights, and conditions. And then you're going to have to sift through the people who think they know.

But if you REALLY want to know what they're worth, put them on eBay with no reserve.

Jimmy....how’s Middletown Whitey doing?

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Contact Martin at Superior Cues for his thoughts about your Lambros cues.
Obviously he needs to see photos of the actual cues but he’s knowledgeable.

Matt B.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
If the cues are mid 90's they won't have the ultra joint.
The guys who order Lambros cues want the latest and greatest from Mike.
The secondary market is good but not what it should be, and I've passed on several good deals because the cues didn't have the ultra joint.

Terrific cues regardless of the joint design.

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the cues are mid 90's they won't have the ultra joint.
The guys who order Lambros cues want the latest and greatest from Mike.
The secondary market is good but not what it should be, and I've passed on several good deals because the cues didn't have the ultra joint.

Terrific cues regardless of the joint design.

I think this is accurate; I didn't want to be the one to say it.

Recently saw a newer 4 point cue with veneers sell for close to what I paid for a used plain-jane over 10 years ago.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
I concur with Fred. :) Seriously.. look around, find something close. If its not a UJ cue, and its 3/8-flat faced, the value will be less.

Sorry I could not be of more help...

JV

With total respect to Mark/Joe and Bill, I don't really think Lambros cues are in their normal market.

Feels like Greg Savoie would be one of my go to people on Lambros as well as a few others.

Freddie <~~~ not me.

crazysnake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$750 would be the top of the range for a mint condition merry widow with the original shaft. Those old cues before the ultra joint, have exceptional feedback and are great playing cues.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lambros Q

Mike makes a very respectable cue - have you tried contacting him directly . . . one would think that he would be the person to provide the best info.

mljl

Registered
I am more than willing to talk with you and appraise the cues.
Everyone is correct the flat face cues, though great players, do not command as
high a price on the secondary market compared to the UJ cues.
Give me a call.