Banned
Rude Dog wins first match in the losers side. 11-10
BAZARUS plays at 7pm.
Go Dog!!!!!!!
Purdman :cool:

XzyluM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it is fair to say that he has already become a winner in my book. Having won two matches at the Open is a feat in my opinion. Way to go John, keep the balls rolling your way.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Way to go Rude Dog! Next match should be a tough one as Tony Mougey is a very good player but I have confidence that the Dog is going to bite him.

Rude Dog

<---Dumb and Dumber
Hey everyone. Today is the day to make something happen. I played horrible my last match, but somehow I won. I'm ready to do some damage today. I got a new tip put on my cue because the old one was too hard and I couldn't feel the spin on the cue-ball. It is so humid here and I'm sure that is a factor too. Well, I'll be back with some good news later. Peace to all.

jaz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope you're managing to enjoy yourself as well John... hit 'em great and keep it going...

Railbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Dog,

You've already done us all proud, enjoy the experience, hope you get all the rolls!

Jim

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
matthew said:
Who is Tony Mougey?

Regional player I think. I have heard of him.

2004 Tournament Results:
$100.00 17th place Music City Open
$1,000.00 2nd place Breakers Open 9-Ball Event
$220.00 5th place Viking Cue 9-Ball Tour Stop

matthew

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suppose I could have looked him up. I'm on azbilliards after all. Thanks though

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donald A. Purdy said:
Rude Dog wins first match in the losers side. 11-10
BAZARUS plays at 7pm.
Go Dog!!!!!!!
Purdman :cool:

Looks like BAZARUS lost to Robert Ray. I admire him for stepping in the ring.

Go Rude Dog.

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Rude Dog,
Way to go. Let's see, 2 wins in a U.S. Open is approximately 2 more than any of us will ever see. Let's go for 3 (one more win and the backers are going to be tempted to do this again next year). Actually I'm tempted to try this next year - sounds like fun.

Purdman

Banned
Wally in Cincy said:
Looks like BAZARUS lost to Robert Ray. I admire him for stepping in the ring.

Go Rude Dog.

Rude Dog and Voytex are very nice people. If they played where you play, you would be friends. Just plain good people. I am also proud of both of them.
Purdman

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Money well spent

It is great to see John "Rude Dog" Morton holding strong in such a tough field. I for one will never regret sending my money over. Hopefully, bigger and better things can come from this.

Don, if you speak to Rude Dog..let him know that he has done us proud

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Donald A. Purdy said:
Rude Dog and Voytex are very nice people. If they played where you play, you would be friends. Just plain good people. I am also proud of both of them.
Purdman

No surprise there, Purdman, they've always come across as quality guys who really know their pool on the forum. I hope they move to New York City!