Edwin Reyes Cues

Purdman

Banned
Edwin was building several cues for Az,ers. Fourteen I believe. I have one and have seen one other. How many of you purchased one and how do you like it? Could you post a picture.
Thanks, Purdman

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Edwin Reyes

Sorry Don, the only one I ever saw is yours. But WOW, what a gorgeous piece of work it is. I hope you post some pics.

BPG24

Banned
I have never owned or even played with one of his cues, but I did see several pics posted here on AZB. He has some of the most unique and innovative designs I have ever seen. he must be very talented.

icem3n

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Edwin is indeed very talented. He even design his own special ferrules. It is not only asthetic pleasing to see but it also plays awesome.

I believe he also built some machine and tools himself which he uses for cuemaking.

His high end cue got the best ivory carving never seen in other cue around the world. Not forgetting, he is also a very friendly cuemaker and always ready to help player out with their cues problem.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Jazz said:
Maybe Edwin didn't ship it???
No, he shipped it to me and I delivered it.
I found the pics here at my work PC.

Attachments

• Checkered buttsleeve and short ferrules.jpg
    Checkered buttsleeve and short ferrules.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2,124

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
philippine ebony cue

Attachments

• Kamagong butt sleeve and checkers.jpg
    Kamagong butt sleeve and checkers.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 2,107

gforces1911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still here

I am one of the AZ limited edition folks. I got an update sometime last year and I have not emailed him. No worries. The layout I received looked great. I just hope that at the time of completion that I happen to have the dough.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Purdman said:
Joey, how many Az cues did Edwin Make and deliver? Did his wife make the cloth bags with the logo on them?
Thanks, Don
I don't know Don. I know two were delivered here.
I think two went to Europe.

No, he has someone local there make those.