Joey cue plunger

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Got my new mop handle tonight. Cue plays great. Purple heart sneaky conversion with some nice ring work. Buckhorn joint on the butt, phenolic ring on the shaft. Great shaft wood.

Will post some pictures tomorrow. Once again Joey has produced a cue that plays above expectations.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
IMG_0733.jpg

Thanks Joe.
I took this pic before I tipped them.
Yours is on the right.

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
I'm confused... Did you get a Plunger or a Mop Handle? ;)

Nice review. I'm still waiting for my Toilet Plunger. :D

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Joey cue

cubswin said:
Got my new mop handle tonight. Cue plays great. Purple heart sneaky conversion with some nice ring work. Buckhorn joint on the butt, phenolic ring on the shaft. Great shaft wood.

Will post some pictures tomorrow. Once again Joey has produced a cue that plays above expectations.

Nice cue Mr. Cub. Can you compare the hit to any of the other cues in your signature, like a Sugartree, Masonh, etc.

Thanks

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
BlowFish said:
I'm confused... Did you get a Plunger or a Mop Handle? ;)

Nice review. I'm still waiting for my Toilet Plunger. :D

I got the adapter with mine so can use it either way. Its a nice add on.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
cuesblues said:
Nice cue Mr. Cub. Can you compare the hit to any of the other cues in your signature, like a Sugartree, Masonh, etc.

Thanks

Plays similar to the MH sneaky that I have. A little harder if anything. Compared to a sugartree I'm not sure I can compare. The sugartree sneaky I used to play with played great, not quite as stiff of a hit to me.

Hit is hard to describe for me. What I can say they all have played great. Best cue I've owned in the last year was one from Mason that I don't own anymore sadly. This cue, and my sneaky from Mason are helping me forget about it. In other words I really like this cue, think its in my top five all time after a couple hours of play. Same way with the sneaky from Mason.

Will say that I can pick up either of my two cues right now and feel very comfortable playing with them. Tapers are close to each other on the shaft, balance points are close, and hit is close that I don't need to readjust.

Last edited:

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
cubswin said:
Plays similar to the MH sneaky that I have. A little harder if anything. Compared to a sugartree I'm not sure I can compare. The sugartree sneaky I used to play with played great, not quite as stiff of a hit to me.

Hit is hard to describe for me. What I can say they all have played great. Best cue I've owned in the last year was one from Mason that I don't own anymore sadly. This cue, and my sneaky from Mason are helping me forget about it. In other words I really like this cue, think its in my top five all time after a couple hours of play. Same way with the sneaky from Mason.

Will say that I can pick up either of my two cues right now and feel very comfortable playing with them. Tapers are close to each other on the shaft, balance points are close, and hit is close that I don't need to readjust.

Yep my Joey plays good also. It was nice to have Joe come over and shoot some with me. Hope he makes the trip over again real soon. Joe did runout on me when he the very first time he shot with his new Joey cue.:D

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Ok let's meet up one of these days.
I will need a spot though.
Ya all shoot with a moochi.:D

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
masonh said:
next time you guys met up,i want to go too.

its B's basement so you'll have to ask him. Be aware that there is a poster that sticks out enough to grab you, and a back wall that gets you on rail shots. Somehow he forgot to mention it too.

Oh and his daughter is pretty funny, but she'll shark you when your not paying attention.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
cubswin said:
its B's basement so you'll have to ask him. Be aware that there is a poster that sticks out enough to grab you, and a back wall that gets you on rail shots. Somehow he forgot to mention it too.

Oh and his daughter is pretty funny, but she'll shark you when your not paying attention.
I bet he trained her.:D

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
I bet he trained her.:D

I don't doubt that all. Noticed she was moving balls around that were locked up while he was shooting. Seemed a little suspicious.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
masonh said:
funny,he told me he had you shooting off that wall all night.

Oh he did. Leave me straight in and long, but where I had to jack up to avoid the wall. Home court advantage.

Keep in mind that it was free pool, and I'll be happy to go back anytime.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Home court advantage

cubswin said:
Oh he did. Leave me straight in and long, but where I had to jack up to avoid the wall. Home court advantage.

Keep in mind that it was free pool, and I'll be happy to go back anytime.

The next time you get "walled"
just chop a few inches off of his new cue and use it.