Larry Vigus butt

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Well, okay, I can't do a complete cue review as I ordered a butt -only from Larry (who, by the way, is 63Kcode on this website).

Anyway, I met Larry in person yesterday so he could hand-deliver the butt. I ordered a 30" plain jane, wrapless, with a 5/16x14 SS joint. When I saw the cue I was amazed that I could get a cue of this quality for the price he asked. Wenge forearm and buttsleeve, curly maple for the wrap area, and a white buttcap (forgot to ask what the material was here). He got the weight perfect, fit of my 30" OB Classic (which I already had) was close enough to perfect to never be an issue (I gave him my specs over the phone). The butt had a very nice finish on it. The woods were beautiful. Best of all, the combination of his butt and my shaft (no cute comments for this line, okay fellas???) made for a very nice hitting/playing cue (imo). This is going to be my main player now.

Thanks for the nice work, Larry. It was more than I expected. Wish I could have played a ball or two better yesterday. It was a pleasure meeting you AND doing business with you, not to mention banging a few balls around with you too!

FTR, he showed me some of his other cues (with points and exotic woods) and I must say that his work is not only beautiful, but he seems to pay a LOT of attention to detail. Very good cuemaker.

Maniac

Last edited:

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Thanks for the review. Glad you were pleased with my butt. Maybe in the future I will get to shaft you sometime.

Thanks for lunch. It was a pleaser working with you!

Larry

Last edited:

mm4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
saw this cue in person tonight and must say the grains in the wood are beautiful. finish looks top notch. congrats Tony, you got a winner!

Mike

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
For those of you concerned. The link is G rated. For those that are disappointed. Well, show me yours and I will show you mine!

Larry

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Larry

That's a beautiful cue Larry. I didn't know you did SS joints.

Ok.. hmm....

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
For those of you concerned. The link is G rated. For those that are disappointed. Well, show me yours and I will show you mine!

Larry

Larry is correct about it being G-rated...I opened the link...with one eye closed though! ;)

I'm a fan of curly maple and that was a great piece in this cue! Looks like a heckuva player!

Jason

p.s. Sorry, Larry...I'm not showing you my wood... :D