Looking for a thinner butt cue

bobu5678

Registered
I am looking for a thinner butt cue, nothing custom, for practice purposes. As I understand most cues have 1" 1/4 butt. I'm looking for maybe a 1". Are there any brands or series that have thinner butt. I had one back in the day, and I liked it, if I can find one for a reasonable price, I would buy it. Thanks. bobu5678

Jonbouy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Probably not much help but I have a 1 1/8 diameter cue that I would part with. PM me if you are interested.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking for a thinner butt cue, nothing custom, for practice purposes. As I understand most cues have 1" 1/4 butt. I'm looking for maybe a 1". Are there any brands or series that have thinner butt. I had one back in the day, and I liked it, if I can find one for a reasonable price, I would buy it. Thanks. bobu5678
1" would be tiny. Most consider small in the 1.18"-1.20" range.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you want the butt of a cue that`s just slightly thicker than the shaft at the collar?
Do you have extremely small hands?
In case it`s an inch/mm thing. 1" is 25.4mm.
I think that would be a terrible idea any way you slice it and I don`t really understand what a thinnr butt for practice purposes is about. Practice with the cue you are playing with.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Viking has their Skinny cues that are 1.20" which is pretty small compared to most. Not too $$$$ way of trying a smaller butt size.