Luisito valo cues

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
another maker from the philipinnes that makes nice cues, for even less than jd

has anyone played with his cues?

im considering a pool cue because my farvorite billiard cue is a tad short for straight pool, otherwise its the perfect cue for any game i like

im also not concerned about resale value as i know those cue makers have low resell

aznskills90214

Registered
I just bought one of his cues recently but I haven't had the chance to actually play with it.
The only thing I can tell you is that he normally makes the pin 4/8 x 10 radial unless you request otherwise. I highly suggest you request otherwise, because that's not a standard pin.

aznskills90214

Registered
I just spent about 5 hours hitting balls with the stick. It does the job. I bought mine off a guy who bought it from Luisito Valo, so I can't comment on what kind of shaft or tip it is. But it hits fine, gives me as much english as I am skilled enough to put on it.
I just really love the way mine looks. He runs a 13mm diameter and again that weird joint, but that's all I have for you. Sorry.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
That's the only reason I'm interested is because he makes a real pretty cue for cheap

As long as their not horrible, and I haven't had a real terrible cue yet, I should be happy with it

aznskills90214

Registered
Yeah man, so I asked someone who was selling a bunch of Luisito Valo on Open Billiards Market page on Facebook. He apparently uses something called Shark for the tip.
Just trying to give you as much detail as I can find.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Yeah man, so I asked someone who was selling a bunch of Luisito Valo on Open Billiards Market page on Facebook. He apparently uses something called Shark for the tip.
Just trying to give you as much detail as I can find.

Yes I probably talked to the same guy, he's got a few, and one I really love and hate how broke I am ATM

It's a real beauty and cheap, AND the weight I like