Cliff Joyner news?????

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody have any updates? His newer, more active FB page is down and i was just curious as to how he's doing.

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Just got a msg. from Heather Bryant(Mrs. Hillbilly) and she just said he's hard at it in regards to his rehab.

Great... a very, very tough thing to come back from. Forget pool, I just hope he gets back to a normal life.

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Why do you use so many question marks whenever you post a question thread on the board? Isn’t one enough?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
-update-.................

I pm'd terryhanna and he said Cliff is at the Buffalo's event in NOLA. Said that his left side is still kinda weak but he's doing pretty good overall. Looks like re-hab is on schedule and CJ is grinding it out.

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I pm'd terryhanna and he said Cliff is at the Buffalo's event in NOLA. Said that his left side is still kinda weak but he's doing pretty good overall. Looks like re-hab is on schedule and CJ is grinding it out.

Excellent! Go Cliff!

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Why do you use so many question marks whenever you post a question thread on the board? Isn’t one enough?

I thought there was a standard for English writing:

One (1) question mark for a question
Three (3) question marks for a question with emphasis (confusion, concern, etc.)

4 or 5 is just bad form. Right???

Freddie <~~~ going to Ask Strunk

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

cool... I hope he gets back to 100% quickly!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cliff just came up to the booth at the Buffalo's event said to tell all the one one pocket fans he said hi :smile:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cliff and Hillbilly Charlie Bryant at Buffalo's today

33599947_10213529287524143_8137774917706842112_o.jpg