BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It only shows Paypal as an option. :(

Click Purchase

mLkeKDYaVDYeG-j8cMoU.png

Click the Paypal button

R4ERXmPt_uTb3h-4-aQ-.png

Fill out the bottom section (Don't have a Paypal Account?)

4jAQ-eoahISEvXJ63cr_.png

After you click Continue, the next screen is where you enter your CC info.

Hope that helps

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a couple freezes. Probably those pesky west coasters suckin up the bandwidth!

Table seems to be playing tough. Slow with worn cloth... Like a nightmare.

mrmagoo42

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks TAR

For the great matches. Will miss podcast too, you and Mark had insights to the world of pool that always shed some hope on what could be. Wish you both success.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
The TAR stuff I have collected over the years. Missing from the photo is about 4 other tshirts and a hoodie.

I couldnt think of a better way to say thank you. You guys have provided me with some of the most epic pool matches I have ever seen which have given (and will continue to give) me endless amounts of entertainment, humor, knowledge, and insight.

I can honestly say that these DVDs and TAR streams have helped me become a better pool player.

3Q6Mklp.jpg

I really dont think I can say thank you enough.

Last edited:

Zbotiman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hasta la vista!

I have gotten a bunch of questions and just wanted to tell people what the deal is.

For months Mark and I have been talking about what we wanted to do going forward with TAR. 2013 was a rough year. The studio lease is up in July and we needed to decide what we both wanted to do. After many conversations today it was decided to wrap it up but no firm plans on exactly how it was going to be done. Just that it was over. Mark has put a good amount of money into TAR and I have sank the last seven years of my life into it. Neither of us like to give up but I believe its the right decision for both of us.

A lot of thoughts and emotions were going through me and I knew it was the right answer but I hate to give up. As I was thinking about all of this I was looking at the TAR 39 banner and thought "How can you ever do better than this match?" Then I started thinking about Chad and what he would of thought. He would of said "Thats how we do it."

Whenever I make decisions I try to think of things in the past I have experienced, read about or heard about that are relevant to the situation and try to take lessons from those. What popped into my head was The Band and their last concert which was filmed by Martin Scorsese and titled "The Last Waltz". They decided to go out with a fantastic last performance. Proud of what they had done and ending it on their terms.

I thought to myself "This is the best possible match we could have. How do you not end with this one even if there is a few months to cobble something else together that may or may not make a few bucks?" So I made my personal decision that this is the last TAR match for me. I am the type of person that is either on or off. You either do something or you don't. So if we are ending this thing lets end it the right way. Thats why TAR 39 is the end of the run.

Efren and Shane are what Chad and I wanted TAR to be about from the beginning. The best going heads up. In the beginning it was in action. As things progressed it morphed into something more structured and better on the players but the core of it was the same. Two champions. One winner. Billy Incardona once said "I feel lucky to have been here when Efren was here to see him play." I feel that way about both Efren and Shane so thats why to me this is the only way to end TAR's run.

TAR is not going disappear on Monday. I have some commitments over the next few months and I will honor them. One is the US Bar Table Championships in Reno. I will be there with Andy Chen and Tim Wampler like last year to cover the events for CSI. Some decisions will be made about different things and I plan for the TAR archives to be around for people to see what we did but TAR 39 is the last one on one match I plan on ever doing under a TAR banner because it simply doesnt get any better. If you are going to go out then you should go out in style.

Thank you to everyone who has supported TAR through the years. Without all of you none of the great matches and moments we were able to capture would have happened. I can't begin to list everyone as it would take pages. Just know that I deeply appreciate the fact you have allowed me to do things and live a life that has been great for the last seven years. I hope everyone who can will join us this weekend for the last one.

........is this the end??? How I would hope not, but then again, the world of pro pool seems to be imploding all around those of us who love this sport. I wish you all the best as you go forward to whatever it is you chose to pursue. However, know this, your impact on this sport has been "m-u-c-h" larger, than even you appear in person!!! Thank you and company for bringing us "All the great fights!" You've captured the "HEART of the fans, and the true grind in this sport. Thanks again!"
Billy Gibbs

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Justin, I appreciate everything you have done over the years and have had some of my favorite times in pool with you Chad, Beav and the crew (even Cleary :smile:). I will miss those times, the events I get the opportunity to attend haven't been the same without you guys.

I call you a friend and that won't change if neither if us ever see another pool ball. I wish you the best whatever comes next, I am sure you will find success.

D

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Justin - you always did things the right way 100% of the time, from the beginning to the end, no matter how it may have directly effected you. That is why I am proud to call you my friend and glad I met you thru TAR. I feel guilty that my support of TAR waivered over the past couple of years due to my disdain for pool in general. I am embarrassed that I haven't bought a TAR event in quite some time. But my support for you as a person has been and always will be there. I'll be in touch shortly and see you in Vega$ in March if you are there.

p.s. Mark G, much love to you as well.

brandonspitler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn..Just Damn..That's all I got..That tar banner has become a standard in the pool world..From the little I knew of chad though I'm sure he would be proud as ever for the matchup u r closing out with..Just Damn bro..Damn..

you took the "damn" words right outta my mouth. well said sir.

gonna miss the action report.

BLS.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
:grin-square::grin-square:
........is this the end??? How I would hope not, but then again, the world of pro pool seems to be imploding all around those of us who love this sport. I wish you all the best as you go forward to whatever it is you chose to pursue. However, know this, your impact on this sport has been "m-u-c-h" larger, than even you appear in person!!! Thank you and company for bringing us "All the great fights!" You've captured the "HEART of the fans, and the true grind in this sport. Thanks again!"
Billy Gibbs

Cher had her Final concert more than One time..............:grin-square:

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:grin-square::grin-square:

Cher had her Final concert more than One time..............:grin-square:

Yeah, we can hope something changes...like the country song lyric..'one more last time'.

Thanks Justin and Mark and entire TAR crew.

Curt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So sorry to hear this

From everything I've seen, read or heard you have been a stand-up guy with integrity, honesty and clarity. I will miss TAR but wish you great success in your future endeavors, whatever they may be

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Thanks for everything Justin and the rest of the TAR crew. You pretty much created a documentary of Shane's rise.

nodejo

Registered
So bummed I have to miss this because of PayPal problems. They requested me to send documents to be able to purchase via paypal again. Which Ive done but it will take a couple days.
Is there no way to pay via credit card without using pay pal?

And if not, do you guys know when approximately this will be uploaded?