2010 gilbert 4pt fs

ridendirty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
2010 Andy gilbert cue 4 point with 2 veneers. Cue has a ivory joint both shafts have ivory ferrules. Four arm is birds eye maple with ebony points with gun sights and 2 veners on points. Handle is birds eye maple which is done in 3 pieces and ring work also. Below hanlde has a piece of ebony with 4 ivory windows with barbells the ivory windows are 1/2 inch wide by 1 3/4 tall. but cap is not ivory. Inside gun sights and barbells there are ivory dots filling the rings. Rings at joint at handle top and bottom and above the but cap. Cue is 19.25 oz with either shaft. Butt is 15 oz the shafts are both 4.25 oz. tips are moori 1 is a medium and 1 is a hard. The only joint protector is on the butt side and that came from andy. Cue has about an hour of play time. i bought the cue at the sbe show in march.

traded

Attachments

• 2010 cue.jpg
    2010 cue.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 6,959
  • 2010 cue 1.jpg
    2010 cue 1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 6,946
  • 2010 cue 2.jpg
    2010 cue 2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 6,957
  • 2010 cue 3.jpg
    2010 cue 3.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 6,961
Last edited:

ridendirty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
just added some pics from my phone which are not the greatest i have real nice pics i can email to anyone that are high resolution so u can really see the detail. thanks bob

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
andy's cues play jam the f*ck up!!!!!!!!!! you want to play a ball better buy one of andy's cues!!!!! alright maybe they can't do all that but you'll never be able to blame missing a ball on the cue. that's for sure.

i'm a huge andy gilbert fan. i could go on and on about how well his cues play. i've had 6-7 through the years and loved every one of 'em. extremely consistent well balanced with tons of feed back

ridendirty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
you are right about that they play great from a high end cue to his low end jump break cues and i have 4 gilbert jump break cues right now along with that cue.

Wayward

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of pin does it have? Is the joint solid ivory or is it sleeved?

Thanks

Last edited: