Outsville Ki-Tech Single Layered Tips

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Still trying to get these out mainly thru word of mouth and social media....

Pros converted or trying them out....

CJ Wiley
Cliff Joyner
Alex Pagulayan
Joe Tucker
Pat Fleming
Shannon Daulton
Hunter Lombardo
Shawn Putnam

Industry

Dave Maddux
OB Cues
Joss Cues
Gene Albrecht
John Barton

And a ton of others that I cannot recall from the last few tournaments Outsville attended....

As an introductory offer I will offer a sampler package of a soft medium and hard for $20 bucks and If you do not find one of the 3 hardness grades to your liking I will refund your purchase price less shipping and paypal charges as long as you return whatever is left of the tips with an honest review of what you didn't like what tip you prefer to the new Ki-Techs...

I have the technology to make single layered tips that play and feel as good as or better than any tip on the market... The current hardness grades play and feel the way they do thanks to 100s of local and AZ players trying them and providing feedback along with lab testing to establish the proper Shore hardness and Cor/Elasticity values..

Joe Blackburn called them new fangled milk duds because of the processes... I'll one up that and call them Tech-Duds as I am pretty sure the only tip even close in the tech department will be the Kamui Black which is a layered tip...

Performance Single Layered beats multilayered ALL DAY LONG as long as the QC insures every single layered you buy is like the one you bought before...

paypal is outsville@hotmail.com $20 dollar sampler in the description.... Outsville.com will not have this deal up on it until the weekend.... I've been chasing the grail since moori changed the medium... Start with the soft and go harder as needed... I've played with a hard my whole life aside from the original moori mediums and I am now a Soft Ki-Tech addict....

Any of the past reviewers are welcome to chime in.... The last hurdles I had were in getting the spin right on the hard and the consistency right on the soft..Those have been crossed.. I'll throw the Ki-Tech up against any tip on the market and can show you test results to back them up.....

Chris

Last edited:

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Yeah, I need to order a few sets when I get paid. I have almost my whole pool team using these tips, and the rest of my pool friends want them. I need the tester price :smile:.

Josh

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
I let a few players hit balls with your tips and "had to have one".

Still trying to get these out mainly thru word of mouth and social media....

Pros converted or trying them out....

CJ Wiley
Cliff Joyner
Alex Pagulayan
Joe Tucker
Pat Fleming
Shannon Daulton
Hunter Lombardo
Shawn Putnam

Industry

Dave Maddux
OB Cues
Joss Cues
Gene Albrecht
John Barton

And a ton of others that I cannot recall from the last few tournaments Outsville attended....

As an introductory offer I will offer a sampler package of a soft medium and hard for $15 bucks and If you do not find one of the 3 hardness grades to your liking I will refund your purchase price less shipping and paypal charges as long as you return whatever is left of the tips with an honest review of what you didn't like what tip you prefer to the new Ki-Techs...

I have the technology to make single layered tips that play and feel as good as or better than any tip on the market... The current hardness grades play and feel the way they do thanks to 100s of local and AZ players trying them and providing feedback along with lab testing to establish the proper Shore hardness and Cor/Elasticity values..

Joe Blackburn called them new fangled milk duds because of the processes... I'll one up that and call them Tech-Duds as I am pretty sure the only tip even close in the tech department will be the Kamui Black which is a layered tip...

Performance Single Layered beats multilayered ALL DAY LONG as long as the QC insures every single layered you buy is like the one you bought before...

paypal is scrtimber@aol.com $15 dollar sampler in the description.... Outsville.com will not have this deal up on it until the weekend.... I've been chasing the grail since moori changed the medium... Start with the soft and go harder as needed... I've played with a hard my whole life aside from the original moori mediums and I am now a Soft Ki-Tech addict....

Any of the past reviewers are welcome to chime in.... The last hurdles I had were in getting the spin right on the hard and the consistency right on the soft..Those have been crossed.. I'll throw the Ki-Tech up against any tip on the market and can show you test results to back them up.....

Chris

I let a few friends/students hit balls with your tips and "had to have one".....I gave away all but the "hard" ones.....the medium are like the old "hard" ...most people will probably like the soft better, they get tremendous feel like they get a lot of "traction" on the cue ball.....the medium ones produce the most pace with the same amount of spin it seems.

I haven't tried the "hard" ones yet....are they used on break sticks or are they ok to play with too? I bet they'll make your fillings vibrate. LoL

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
I let a few friends/students hit balls with your tips and "had to have one".....I gave away all but the "hard" ones.....the medium are like the old "hard" ...most people will probably like the soft better, they get tremendous feel like they get a lot of "traction" on the cue ball.....the medium ones produce the most pace with the same amount of spin it seems.

I haven't tried the "hard" ones yet....are they used on break sticks or are they ok to play with too? I bet they'll make your fillings vibrate. LoL

The hard are not for the feint of heart as they will rattle the fillings in your head I made them originally for myself and a few others I knew that had never seen a tip that was too hard... They can be played with but they are almost as hard as a break tip... As a matter of fact as soon as I get a higher psi device they will likely be cranked down a few more points and should give the Samsara and phenolics a run for their money since they have enough elastomer in them to retain some bounce which the Samsara and most phenolics don't do.......

Chris

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
how would a medium compare to a black kamui medium? any idea? thanks

Medium Ki-Tech will be slightly harder than a brand new black medium Kamui but will not beat down any further.... IF you like the black medium when new you may like the soft... If you like the medium black cut down or a month into it the Ki-Tech medium will be in the ballpark....

Chris

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
What is the normal price for your tips?

Ken

Local Installers are charging $10 retail plus 15-20 for the install for them so I've been getting $10 as well selling single tips.... I was doing 10 for $60 mix and match but at this point I would rather do a set to let people experiment and refund if they can't find a hardness grade that suits them... The Hardness and COR has been controlled on each grade so they all play a little lively... I never understood players liking a dead tip but I am sure there are some out there....

Chris

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alright I have just about every damn tip out there so I'll bite. Can you PM me an address to send a cashiers check to. I don't have or want a paypal account. I just drove thru Knoxville the other day on my way back from visiting Asheville and Chapel Hill.
Let me know, I'll get payment out in the morning..

Okie

Seeker
Silver Member
Local Installers are charging $10 retail plus 15-20 for the install for them so I've been getting $10 as well selling single tips.... I was doing 10 for $60 mix and match but at this point I would rather do a set to let people experiment and refund if they can't find a hardness grade that suits them... The Hardness and COR has been controlled on each grade so they all play a little lively... I never understood players liking a dead tip but I am sure there are some out there....

Chris

Paypal sent.

Look forward to trying them out!

Ken

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Month end closing and a server crashing at a client site got me turned sideways... ALLLLL sampler packs will mail out Monday... I apologize for the delay and will send out an Accu-Rack 9ball template with the sampler tips to anyone who ordered this last week or orders over the weekend....

Chris

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
After trying the soft first, I am really enjoying the medium that you let me test. Very, very happy with the results.

And thanks again for including me in the test program.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Good luck Chris - I will try them out one day and let you know what i think, in the mean time i hope you sell lots of them..

Thanks Lee

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Lee call me Monday night and let me know where you are on DVD inventory... Scott said he me be up for stocking them......

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
14.1 incoming!!!!!!!!

Headed for Jersey Friday.... If anyone is attending the make it happen event at Sand Castle be sure to introduce yourself =)

Any orders placed after tomorrow will not ship until I get back next Wednesday......

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
PayPal funds sent to you, Chris, regarding the tips we agreed on in our Facebook convo.

Hit me up, if you have any questions. Really looking forward to hitting with these again. They felt nice in Tunica.