Thinking of selling 2 PFD's

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi, I am looking to sell a couple of my cues.

One is an absolutely stunning spalted buckeye burl cue with hollow floating ivory points, 3 hi 3 lo and same in butt. White lizard wrap and ivory ringwork. Ivory substitute buttcap and joint with Radial pin. 2 shafts with ivory ferrules and 13mm moori's. 1 shaft played and 1 new. The cue is in great shape with no nicks or dings. Standard length and 19 oz.

The other is an Ebony Break/jump cue with anamazingly figured buckeye burl handle. Ivory and silver ringwork and an Ivory buttcap. MAXX Radial pin at joint and Uni lock joint above wrap. This cue has 1 shaft which has a thick taper for jumping. Very lightly used. Not sure of the weight, but its pretty heavy for a break cue, maybe 20oz or so, I just let Paul choose the best weight for the cue.

Prices SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thanks,

Here are some pix.

pfd1-1.jpg

pfd2-1.jpg

pfd3-1.jpg

pfd6.jpg

pfd8.jpg

I can supply more pictures on request.

Thanks,

Graeme

Last edited:

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Estimates

Thanks, my estimates would be $650 for the B/J as its almost new and i paid about $900 for it. The other cue i was estimating about $1500 again as i paid something like $17-1800 for it and the wood is just so rare and unusual.

Graeme

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Great cues!
I'm continually surprised at how little attention PFD get's on this forum. His work is high quality, and most of his designs are very original. If there was a TS on the butt cap, the masses would be knocking down your door...

Mr H <--- Tired of 4 veneers 4 points, 4 veneers 4 points, 4 veneers 4 points, . . .

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
shipping

bloodynose said:
Graeme - I'm curious, what are the usaul shipping charges to the states?

The last cue i shipped i had shipping costs between ?35 and ?70 depending on shipping time, tracking and insurance. Thats about $70 and up. Pretty steep i know!!!

Remy

Fear none, respect all.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.5%
67   1   0
bloodynose said:
Graeme - I'm curious, what are the usaul shipping charges to the states?

A new poster inquiring on a couple of high end cues. Would the shipping be to Flushing, NY by chance?

Purdman

Banned
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
UK-Collector said:
There's plenty of interest on the B/J but surprisingly none on the player.

I really like it sir. Beautiful cue you have there. That is an incredible peice of wood.
Purdman :eek:

Hey, is that a couple of pubic hairs on the sheet?

cuejunky

Pool Player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Purdman said:
I really like it sir. Beautiful cue you have there. That is an incredible peice of wood.

Wow! you certainly have an eye for detail...

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Short and curly's

Purdman said:

Ha Ha...They cost extra!!!:D I have a little black dog who leaves hairs everywhere, so i can assure you they are not mine. They might be his pubes though, you just don't know!!!

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Still Available

Both cues are still available for sale or trade.

$600 for the B/J and a will take $1200 for the lizard wrapped player.

Graeme

RonnieD504

sucker's always right
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a schon ltd 1122 mint w/lizard wrap

only one shaft.Sent pics to schon and they say it's can't be made today for less than $2500 let me know what we can do I don't mind taking both of your hands,save u time and me money on shipping thanks for ur time ps if you want pics let me know and I'll try to post them,don't know how

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
RonnieD504 said:
only one shaft.Sent pics to schon and they say it's can't be made today for less than $2500 let me know what we can do I don't mind taking both of your hands,save u time and me money on shipping thanks for ur time ps if you want pics let me know and I'll try to post them,don't know how

Thanks for the offer but i need to sell the cues so don't want trades at the minute. Thanks anyway.