14.1 Pool Clinic, NY/LI area

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Just found out that Tony Robles is hosting a 14.1 Pool Clinic tomorrow night. You can reach out to him on Facebook.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Just found out that Tony Robles is hosting a 14.1 Pool Clinic tomorrow night. You can reach out to him on Facebook.

coincidentally the night of my 14.1 league finals. so once again i will not be able to participate in the clinic :-(

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
It's a sign of growing popularity of straight pool in our area.

Off the top of my head, your league at Bayshore
Amsterdam Billiards, 14.1 league on Mondays and Sundays
Megabucks league at Steinway, will be rotating between 14.1, 8-ball, & 9-ball on Thursdays.

Every one of these venues, 14.1 is played on 9 foot tables!

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
It's a sign of growing popularity of straight pool in our area.

Off the top of my head, your league at Bayshore
Amsterdam Billiards, 14.1 league on Mondays and Sundays
Megabucks league at Steinway, will be rotating between 14.1, 8-ball, & 9-ball on Thursdays.

Every one of these venues, 14.1 is played on 9 foot tables!

Let's not forget there's one at Raxx on Sunday Evenings. Season just started !!

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope whoever made it had a good time. I just can't make weekdays.

As far as 14.1 leagues, there is also the sunday 14.1 league at The Spot in Nanuet. Diamond Pro-Am cut pockets which makes it a little annoying but at least it's a 14.1 league for us who can't make it to the city.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Hope whoever made it had a good time. I just can't make weekdays.

As far as 14.1 leagues, there is also the sunday 14.1 league at The Spot in Nanuet. Diamond Pro-Am cut pockets which makes it a little annoying but at least it's a 14.1 league for us who can't make it to the city.

Wish you were close enough to make it to my league out in Bay Shore Long Island !!