Any idea?

Darkbreeze

Steel city player
So, this cue is available to me for 275.00. It's a Joss cue, but I can't find an exact match for it anywhere which isn't terribly surprising as it's possibly a one-off or custom job, or old enough that there simply aren't obvious copies of it around to FIND online.

My question is whether anybody sees anything definitive about it that marks it as period specific, or anything notable for that matter.

Is this a cue worth the 275.00 or should I add a bit to it and look at an entry level new Joss cue?. It's straight as can be. Really has no aesthetic problems. Any input is appreciated.

2ns2lis.jpg

2zzoz6e.jpg

wt7ud5.jpg

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like a pawn shop find.

A Joss of that type/style/level is worth that money....

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You find a Joss cue model J-4600, it was made for Crystal Leisure. For that money you have a great deal. One of my friends have a cue like this, nice looking and nice shooting cue. I even have a buyer for it, let me know :)

Darkbreeze

Steel city player
Yes. That looks like you are correct. J-4600.

I appreciate the feedback guys. Thanks for the help.

flyrv9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On my Joss there is a number engraved on the chrome part of the joint - same looking joint as in your pic. Since it was a pawn shop purchase, I wanted to know what model it was and the value. I emailed Joss and they supplied me with the model and build date. With that info, I did a little more research and found what they were selling for. Turns out I got a pretty good deal!