Hi. My name is Mooseman, and I'm a pooloholic.

moose man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi. My name is Mooseman, and I'm a pooloholic. I've been at it for years, and my usage has increased with time. Sometimes I'm semi-functional and able to go several minutes without thinking about pool, but that's not always the case. One-pocket has become my fix of choice, but when it's not available I fall back to 8ball, 9ball, 10ball, 14.1, 3 cushion billiards, or even a little snooker or golf. While I put in many hours at my business, a significant percentage of them are spent watching pool videos, reading pool books, and even occasionally practicing stroke mechanics. While I commonly feel burdened with the feeling that I should spend more of those hours on business related tasks, I usually find very little motivation to do so. I think I might be a junkie. ;) Sound familiar to anyone?

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
I'm in the 7 Step Program:
Mon. Pool
Tues. Pool
Wed. Pool
Thurs. Pool
Fri. Pool
Sat. Pool
Sun. Pool
😆

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Be careful or you'll end up with a cue problem too....then you have to start hiding them from your wife...

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hi. My name is Mooseman, and I'm a pooloholic. ?

....seems little timid on the mic

Hi, Mooseman....welcome to PA!

....crowd
Just take it one day at a time!!!

...guy at the back...there’s always one...:rolleyes:

Whaddiya wanna do?

......another wiseguy....
If they call it Pooloholics Anonymous, how come they always introduce themselves?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Keep it in control, that comes from experience. If you are not careful it can lead to expensive trips like Mosconi cup or even the DCC....Oh crap I think its too late.:eek:

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It’s a Hell of a thing to learn moose man,

that you’re normal and there just isn’t anything that can be done for you.

moose man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keep it in control, that comes from experience. If you are not careful it can lead to expensive trips like Mosconi cup or even the DCC....Oh crap I think its too late.:eek:

It's been roughly a "half-dozen trips a year habit" but the temptation to double it is strong!:cool:

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
How can this be? I mean, I keep reading on threads here that pool is dead. :rolleyes: