Engraved sectioned handle cues (detailed pics)

Princecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have gotten a few requests to post pictures of these engraved sectioned handled cues that I built and displayed at the Windy City Cue show, so here they are. The first cue is an ebony forearm with super figured amboyna points. The cue has a 3 sectioned elforyn handle that i engraved. It has mitered veneer windows and elforyn windows in the butt sleeve and abalone inlays.
The second cue is a cue that I posted last year, but I thought i would include it here. Again, elforyn hand thats engraved and 12 points of ebony into maple. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I had a great time at the show, it was nice meeting everyone that had a chance to stop by. I will post pictures of some of the other cues that were displayed in the next couple of days. Thanks for looking.

alvinscue.jpg

engraved-handle.jpg

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
These cues were an absolute knockout in person. Everytime I see Tim's work, it just gets better and better.

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good of you to post these up for everyone who couldn't make it out to Chicago for the cue show. I could've sworn someone told me these were ivory. They look great either way- and definitely more affordable.
From what I can tell- they're your most ornate cues to date.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I have gotten a few requests to post pictures of these engraved sectioned handled cues that I built and displayed at the Windy City Cue show, so here they are. The first cue is an ebony forearm with super figured amboyna points. The cue has a 3 sectioned elforyn handle that i engraved. It has mitered veneer windows and elforyn windows in the butt sleeve and abalone inlays.
The second cue is a cue that I posted last year, but I thought i would include it here. Again, elforyn hand thats engraved and 12 points of ebony into maple. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I had a great time at the show, it was nice meeting everyone that had a chance to stop by. I will post pictures of some of the other cues that were displayed in the next couple of days. Thanks for looking.

alvinscue.jpg

engraved-handle.jpg

Love your ring work! The rest of the designs are nice too but I really enjoy what you did with the rings.

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Hey Tim,

Nice seeing you again at the show. Your cues looked awesome with very creative inlay designs and engravings.

I really liked the joint feature you showed me, very cool. Your detailed ringwork separates your cues from the pack.

Keep up the great work!

Rick

Last edited:

BCA97

Registered
A guy on the team I play on owns the amboyna one - absolutely awesome in person, and it plays every bit as well as my Prince. I'm so jealous - sweet job, Tim. Is it just me or do I smell an ivory-handled monster in the works???