Mods please read

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Almost every thread regardless of content has to have one of our political idiots spewing
their hatred for someone or something.

It's gotten to the point that I hesitate to read a thread and am spending less and less time on this forum.

Yes I know free speech and all but it's getting out of hand.

I may quit coming here.

then quit coming here if your not adult enough to handle tough conversations or to just keep scrolling and ignore them.

CuesRus1973

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1) It's not about opening political threads, it's about having to read political BS in NON-POLITICAL threads that are in NPR, but you can only view those non-political threads by going to NPR.

2) The point all the "regulars" are missing is that if you move political stuff to a political forum you can go to town on each other and who gives a shit. Be racist if you want, call each other names, I could care less and I would probably go in there just to irritate some people, but that's what THAT forum would be for. But without a separate political forum everyone has to watch what they say everywhere, hell, I was banned for calling someone a dickhead? Give them the space and let them have fun and the anyone who doesn't want to go there doesn't have to but still has a place to visit to see what their AZB buddies do outside of pool.

3) Did you just accuse me of being racist? I sure hope not.

4) Again, if you want to talk about pool and politics only, then good luck. In today's world there are a million ways to "socialize" and if people don't like what they see they will simply walk away. It's not the squawkers you need to worry about, it's the quiet ones. Those are the ones that kill your business.

Did I accuse you of being a racist? My comment basically stated that whoever it was that called the mods racist is more likely one himself. If that was you calling the mods racist, then yes. I called you a racist. If it wasn't you making that ridiculous claim, then no. I did not call you a racist.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
This.

I will, for the life of me, never understand why people can't just "change the channel".

They see the NEW tab, click on it and then are insulted by the contents of NPR. Rather than scroll they complain. It will continue unless
Mike disconnects us from it. We are now disconnected from lurkers. I estimate soon to be banished to our own box on the internet where death is next.
Im not so sure making us a (sign in only) was a good idea because there were a lot of lurkers getting entertainment from it, but taking us off the NEW table seems more appropriate.

Last edited:

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did I accuse you of being a racist? My comment basically stated that whoever it was that called the mods racist is more likely one himself. If that was you calling the mods racist, then yes. I called you a racist. If it wasn't you making that ridiculous claim, then no. I did not call you a racist.

Roger, then I misunderstood :)