Colorado pool rooms open when?

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm so confused over the different shut down dates and who and who can not open in Colorado.
Does anyone know when our pool rooms will open?
Felt in Englewood is a bar-restaurant pool room
Mile high billiards in Arvada is a bar-pool room.
These are the only two I care about.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No.
I will take the proper precautions.
I will not cower like a Rabbit in my burrow.
Viet Nam was a lot more dangerous then this.

It's not about cowering or courage.

It's about trying to not infect others. You're no different then the people spreading sexually transmitted diseases to others.

Be safe. Stay home.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're no different then the people spreading sexually transmitted diseases to others.

Be careful, because with ignorance like this, you're making a great example for who exactly is supporting this herd mentality. Of course since I want this whole thing over, maybe you should do me a favor and be louder but, I thought you should be aware of what you're doing none the less.

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stay home for how long? Until the Vaccine next January? At some point, we have to slowly, smartly start living our lives again.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stay home for how long? Until the Vaccine next January? At some point, we have to slowly, smartly start living our lives again.

You guys can live your life right now and survive.

You don't need a pool room to survive. These are luxuries not entitlements.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
"Viet Nam was a lot more dangerous then this".

actually about the same for death rate. this one probably higher.

for total deaths the corona virus has surpassed the total vietnam deaths already in two months instead of years for vietnam.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

for total deaths the corona virus has surpassed the total vietnam deaths already in two months instead of years for vietnam.

Were you there?

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

There is no disputing the death toll of American servicemen and women in Vietnam.

According to John Hopkins research, those numbers on corona virus are grossly exaggerated. The CDC confirms this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...rnd/index.html

One is truth, the other fiction.

I haven't heard anything yet, Bruce, on any rooms in Colorado.

RoadRash57

Registered
There is no disputing the death toll of American servicemen and women in Vietnam.

According to John Hopkins research, those numbers on corona virus are grossly exaggerated. The CDC confirms this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...rnd/index.html

Bad link, but I get the drift.

Johns Hopkins published numbers on 4/28 that were in line with what we’ve been hearing on mainstream media: https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/us-covid-19-cases-surpass-1m-johns-hopkins-university/1822007

As far as the confusion concerning CDC’s numbers are concerned:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cdc-death-figures/

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm so confused over the different shut down dates and who and who can not open in Colorado.
Does anyone know when our pool rooms will open?
Felt in Englewood is a bar-restaurant pool room
Mile high billiards in Arvada is a bar-pool room.
These are the only two I care about.

I called Mile High yesterday - no answer. The stay at home order ends Friday, and it looks like Hancock is not going to extend it past the state deadline for Denver like he threatened to. I'll keep calling.

But good news - the golf courses are opening, with distancing precautions.