EMILY DUDDY Professional

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This show was absolutely retarded. I have to laugh since I know all of these people & it is a shame they lowered themselves to put out such a shitty show. I especially have to laugh at one of the girls being cast as she can barely make 3 balls in a row & to say some bullshit about being hit on is way out there considering how many players they have dated already. Whatever....

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Set the DVR

Yes, the show was amazing. Check it out on the "BRAVO" channel if the opportunity presents itself.

The show will be reshown on the "BRAVO" channel at these times:

Saturday 10/5 at 3:00 AM
Sunday 10/6 at 8:00 AM
Tuesday 10/8 at 8:00 AM

Much of the show takes place at NYC poolrooms Amsterdam Billiards (Manhattan), Skyline Billiards (Brooklyn), and Steinway Billiards (Queens).

Check it out if you get the chance. In New York City, if Spectrum is your cable provider, the "BRAVO" channel is Channel 18.

Thanks for the info. I just set the DVR for tomorrow at 3:00 AM!

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She can go into any pool hall in the country and get played. Makeup or no makeup. Kinda ridiculous.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't like to play in long sleeves or with a watch on. I'd probably find it really hard to play well in that costume!

CharlesUFarley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This show was hard to watch. There's no way "Alex" would fool anyone after the first word was uttered. That's why the dude's were staring. They knew something wasn't quite right.

Also, guys bond with each other by talking shit. They call each other names and talk smack. That is how they show acceptance. News Flash...they have already accepted Emily and Jennifer as equals. That's why they bust their balls...so to speak

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
This show was hard to watch. There's no way "Alex" would fool anyone after the first word was uttered. That's why the dude's were staring. They knew something wasn't quite right.

Also, guys bond with each other by talking shit. They call each other names and talk smack. That is how they show acceptance. News Flash...they have already accepted Emily and Jennifer as equals. That's why they bust their balls...so to speak

You havent met any of today's "guys"

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

She's not a professional pool player, who has not dominated major tournaments, who does not get "belittled" for her play. And CERTAINLY doesn't because of her looks (sad she is trying to live vicariously through Jennifer Barretta.)

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
She's not a professional pool player, who has not dominated major tournaments, who does not get "belittled" for her play. And CERTAINLY doesn't because of her looks (sad she is trying to live vicariously through Jennifer Barretta.)

She plays OK. Her fargo is probably accurate. I personally find her more attractive than Jen. Their faces may be a push but Em's body is better. imo

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's depicting male pool players as chauvinistic pigs by letting Finnegan get in front of a camera again.

Pretty corny and scripted.

I agree with this 100% Also, her voice was way to high to me a males voice. While I like pool getting some publicity, I didn't like this concept at all.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She plays OK. Her fargo is probably accurate. I personally find her more attractive than Jen. Their faces may be a push but Em's body is better. imo

If her Fargo is accurate she is a solid B/B+ player. She is cute for the American billiard scene, but not for an Orange County beach on any random weekend.