Hey Filler...there's a new "King of Pool now!

TwinkleToes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does this mean that Gorst is the new king of pool? No, and I'll bet Gorst is mature enough to not proclaim himself to be the new king. So Mr. Filler, take a lesson from Fedor, who is three years, your junior, in the fact that Fedor is mature enough NOT to proclaim himself to be the new king!

One of the reasons, Joshua, that your performance was so abysmally bad, when the pressure was so intense, at the Mosconi Cup, was because of the pressure you put on yourself, and the distractions you brought upon yourself, because of the disrespect you showed to SVB, and all the other greats, who've been snapping off big tournaments since you were in elementary school.

Yes, you are a fantastic player, who got very hot in the last year, but it will take a lot more longevity in the game, than getting hot for a year, before you can even think about claiming to be the new king. So, Mr. Filler, watch the maturity that Fedor displays after winning the 9 Ball World Championship, so that you can learn how to be as mature as Fedor is, even though he is three years younger than you.

If you can become a mature person, you certainly might become the new king of pool, and in the process, gain the support of a large percentage of the pool world as fans. You see, they would enjoy rooting for someone who is not only a great player, like you, but who is aware of the greatness he is around, when he is rubbing shoulders with players who have been doing it for a lot longer than him.

I meant to post this in the Main Forum. I apologize to everybody for my mistake! If someone can tell me how to do that, I will transfer it over there. I can't figure out how to delete it either.

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Does this mean that Gorst is the new king of pool? No, and I'll bet Gorst is mature enough to not proclaim himself to be the new king. So Mr. Filler, take a lesson from Fedor, who is three years, your junior, in the fact that Fedor is mature enough NOT to proclaim himself to be the new king!

One of the reasons, Joshua, that your performance was so abysmally bad, when the pressure was so intense, at the Mosconi Cup, was because of the pressure you put on yourself, and the distractions you brought upon yourself, because of the disrespect you showed to SVB, and all the other greats, who've been snapping off big tournaments since you were in elementary school.

Yes, you are a fantastic player, who got very hot in the last year, but it will take a lot more longevity in the game, than getting hot for a year, before you can even think about claiming to be the new king. So, Mr. Filler, watch the maturity that Fedor displays after winning the 9 Ball World Championship, so that you can learn how to be as mature as Fedor is, even though he is three years younger than you.

If you can become a mature person, you certainly might become the new king of pool, and in the process, gain the support of a large percentage of the pool world as fans. You see, they would enjoy rooting for someone who is not only a great player, like you, but who is aware of the greatness he is around, when he is rubbing shoulders with players who have been doing it for a lot longer than him.

I meant to post this in the Main Forum. I apologize to everybody for my mistake! If someone can tell me how to do that, I will transfer it over there. I can't figure out how to delete it either.

18 - 6 is abysmal?

10 - 1 v SVB
5 - 0 v billy
3 - 5 v sky.

This may be the silliest post I've read in years.

At no point in your incoherent rambling......may god have mercy on your soul.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
18 - 6 is abysmal?

10 - 1 v SVB
5 - 0 v billy
3 - 5 v sky.

Ditto..................

TwinkleToes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
18 - 6 is abysmal?

10 - 1 v SVB
5 - 0 v billy
3 - 5 v sky.

By you posting his record against those players, that obviously covers a significant time span, I think you must've missed my point. I said in my original post, that Filler is a great player. My post was just referring to what he did AFTER he showed disrespect towards SVB and others who've been around longer and won many more tournaments than Filler. So I was suggesting that Filler put a lot of pressure on himself, by saying what he said about being the new king. After that, he did poorly in the big pressure situation in the Mosconi Cup. What I was talking about at the Mosconi Cup, was his terrible play against Skylar, during the last match, when the Cup was on the line. If you call his performance then, even a so-so performance, that would be giving him better accolades than he deserved.

Last edited:

maldito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I apologize for making this post in the Livestream Forum. Like I said before, it was a mistake, and I would be delighted to delete it, if only I knew how.

that is ok I forgive you - besides Filler despite considerable talent a bit arrogant.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
By you posting his record against those players, that obviously covers a significant time span, I think you must've missed my point. I said in my original post, that Filler is a great player. My post was just referring to what he did AFTER he showed disrespect towards SVB and others who've been around longer and won many more tournaments than Filler. So I was suggesting that Filler put a lot of pressure on himself, by saying what he said about being the new king. After that, he did poorly in the big pressure situation in the Mosconi Cup. What I was talking about at the Mosconi Cup, was his terrible play against Skylar, during the last match, when the Cup was on the line. If you call his performance then, even a so-so performance, that would be giving him better accolades than he deserved.

Lol, put down that shovel son.