Thanks for another GREAT Year

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well folks, another year has come & gone. Thanks to all of you folks who purchased some of or all of our products & the ones of you who gave us a good vote of confidence about our products. This will be our 19th year of making the BreakRAKs

We know that our customers are happy with their purchases, they have told us so & for the ones who are making great strides in their Break Shot Stroke performance, we say thanks for saying thanks..... & keep on Keeping On.

Happy new Year to ALL....

Last edited:

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, you're right

I guess my guess-timator is malfunctioning. We started in 2001, so this year will be the 19th year, not the 20th... Thanks for catching that...

I joined AZB in 2003

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
190 years is a long time.

Your success is noted!
Well folks, another year has come & gone. Thanks to all of you folks who purchased some of or all of our products & the ones of you who gave us a good vote of confidence about our products. This will be our 190th year of making the BreakRAKs

We know that our customers are happy with their purchases, they have told us so & for the ones who are making great strides in their Break Shot Stroke performance, we say thanks for saying thanks..... & keep on Keeping On.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, @ceebee, let me ask, please: what's the difference between the standard and pro models? I can't find much info on your website.

Thanks,

jv

ChopStick

Unsane Poster
Silver Member
Well folks, another year has come & gone. Thanks to all of you folks who purchased some of or all of our products & the ones of you who gave us a good vote of confidence about our products. This will be our 190th year of making the BreakRAKs

190 years. That is an impressive service record. :p

ChopStick

Unsane Poster
Silver Member
So, @ceebee, let me ask, please: what's the difference between the standard and pro models? I can't find much info on your website.

Thanks,

jv

The pro model comes in what looks like a big black rifle case that makes people in the pool hall jump and say yo, WTF is that, when you walk in with it. :D

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The pro model comes in what looks like a big black rifle case that makes people in the pool hall jump and say yo, WTF is that, when you walk in with it. :D
IIRC the pro model also works on any size table. Standard is just one size.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IIRC the pro model also works on any size table. Standard is just one size.

Thanks! Yea, I'd be looking for a 9' version. It may take me a while to wrap my head around a $350 break training aid, though.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks! Yea, I'd be looking for a 9' version. It may take me a while to wrap my head around a $350 break training aid, though.
If you broke just a little better in a few tournaments it would pay for itself pretty quick.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much did you say....?

Yes, $299 isn't cheap, but if you lose $5 every Friday Night, because you lose, that's $260, for one year. But if you win $5 every Friday Night, that's a $520 swing. $299 for a product, that lasts 19 years, should be considered a good investment. Especially since it's warranted, for as long as you own it.

You can buy a decent Break Cue, for that much money, but the Cue won't teach you anything or help you learn something. One of our AZB members, AT LARGE has spent a good deal of time, showing us the rewards of having a good Break Shot.

Sorry I made so many typos... I'm getting old. I'll be 78 this year & typing was never my best suit.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, $299 isn't cheap, but if you lose $5 every Friday Night, because you lose, that's $260, for one year. But if you win $5 every Friday Night, that's a $520 swing. $299 for a product, that lasts 19 years, should be considered a good investment. Especially since it's warranted, for as long as you own it.

You can buy a decent Break Cue, for that much money, but the Cue won't teach you anything or help you learn something. One of our AZB members, AT LARGE has spent a good deal of time, showing us the rewards of having a good Break Shot.

Sorry I made so many typos... I'm getting old. I'll be 78 this year & typing was never my best suit.

Thanks for your reply. I love when vendors and makers participate in forums.

But - on the website I don't see $299, I see $334 and $374, for standard and pro, respectively.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that you mention it, I wonder where I put the short table adapter. I only use mine on big tables.

I thought you added pieces to use for a bigger table, no? So remove 1 for 8', 2 for 7'?

I think I recall the one I had was like that...:shrug?

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BreakRAK Parts

The BowSystem is made up from a BowHandle, & 2 BowLimbs. The BowHandle (center piece) is the component that dictates the size of Pool Table the unit is used on. The 7 Foot BowHandle is 7 inches long, the 8 Foot BowHandle is 12 inches long & the 9 foot is 17 inches long.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Thanks for your reply. I love when vendors and makers participate in forums.

But - on the website I don't see $299, I see $334 and $374, for standard and pro, respectively.

Looks like those are the prices including 35 bucks for shipping.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Time to chime in about the BreakRAK and it’s inventor and builder, the wonderful Charley...

You can total it all up anyway you like - but for the product he has engineered and built (nothing close to it, globally) along with the large, easy to transport storage case and shipping - it’s a steal. Fits every table size if you get the Pro kit, which you should do.

Two things will become apparent the first 15 minutes you have one:

1) you’ll know the price was really a non-issue. You’ll be able to work your break and fix numerous issues with your break stroke, speed and results in short order. How valuable is your time and the lessons you could never get without this device? Ball sets run more than this training device. So do your cues. And league fees. It’s a no brainer when you crunch numbers and value. You’ll also KNOW you were one lucky person to get this generation-lasting break trainer as cheap as you did. It’s worth a lot more than you’ll pay. I wouldn’t sell mine for $2000. That’s not a typo.

2) you realize your pals and friends will want to use it and take it home! They’ll ask and bribe and beg. They’ll trade chalk, bring whiskey gifts and even a new Aramith ball set as thanks for letting them use it - true story. So let them. It’s easy to transport. It will also motivate you to use the BreakRAK when they return it.

Charley is top-shelf. Call him and find out for yourself. Who else would offer to send you the plans he’s worked up for holding the radar so you can build your own and make it match your table or room? No one. That’s who

Oh - and do what you can to get his book

~ K.