Book Finally Coming?

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No idea what you are talking about. I can show you the video I am talking about later when I have more time. I already know you disagree with anything scientific that contradicts your dogma, so I'm not sure what the point is.

Stan is not going to continue this ping pong conversation with you. It’s fruitless to keep this going on when you so virtually nothing about CTE PRO ONE.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited:

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you like ANYONE? I've never seen you once ever say someone was smart enough to understand anything. At all. Is this a secret marketing strategy I missed? Insult everyone, and they will buy it!

If you can't explain it, and no one can understand it, then it seems like something us poor dumb schmucks will forever be in the dark with so why bother?

If it took this long for the, "truth", series to come out then what were the other series of videos, "lies?"

I don't have a stake in this but really, you need some PR classes.

If you think the Marketing Dept. has issues, just wait 'til you need Customer Service.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I traveled for 25 years with my first rule being, don't allow anyone to know my secrets of aiming and how good It worked. Only three people beat me playing even, all pros . I never took weight from anyone. All my road trips were a great success. My rules were simple. Let every player I played know I was a top notch player , so no charges of hustling could be made. Never gamble in my hometown. Wear beards and change my appearance and never give my real name. Mike Sigel told me I was one of the best he ever played, after I beat him. Rafael Martinez told me he could teach me nothing after he ended 4 games ahead of me after 4 hours. . ... A pro had won two seminole tour stops in a row and it was me that stopped him at the US Open, this was 7 years after I stopped my drills. Being under cover, my backer always made me jump from tournaments early so I would never be known. Even my best friends didn't know how good I was.
I stay out of the controversy when I see you online defending your research and development of CTE. My background in physics and engineering makes it quite easy to understand and prove your great work. It must be quite frustrating for you at times but your determination and perseverance are admirable to say the least. I teach something similar to you but would like to learn more about your CTE., so i can confidently recommend your dvds to my students.....If you are interested in sharing as a professional courtesy , I will give you my word that I will recommend you to my students and others in all my travels, if I find , as I suspect I will, your teachings to be proper and correct. Texting me is by far the best way to contact me. Thank you so much for your contributions to our great sport, and I have no doubt that your work will go down in history as a paramount asset to those seeking perfection in pocket billiards.
Thank you for your time.

Connie Shuffett

Is this Connie speaking or Stan because it is signed Connie? Most confusing thing I have ever read if it is Connie.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ah yes, the secret "pro" player who's been told his or her "knowledge of physics and pocket billiards in general is unlike anything they have ever encountered" seems like a great introduction to swindle someone out of free DVDs, all for the sake of "professional courtesy".

Trust me, I am the best pool player alive. I am incredible, and my knowledge of physics and billiards is unmatched by anyone. I'll help prove your system is real if you send me a copy of your DVDs to analyze.

Lol

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Just move on and don’t worry about it. You have it all figured out. Good for you.

Stan Shuffett

Perhaps from your lofty position you've missed the simple fact that Dan and Brian have generated more interest in your book just from this thread alone than you have in all your years of work and yet you call them stupid?

You should be cutting them a cheque.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was the second part of a pro player’s communication to Stan.

Connie Shuffett

So this pro does not teach his own way of aiming which made him one of the best players ever to his students? Instead he wants them to learn CTE? Is this because he wants to keep a better method secret or he believes CTE is better than what he used to become of the best on the planet?

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ah yes, the secret "pro" player who's been told his or her "knowledge of physics and pocket billiards in general is unlike anything they have ever encountered" seems like a great introduction to swindle someone out of free DVDs, all for the sake of "professional courtesy".

Trust me, I am the best pool player alive. I am incredible, and my knowledge of physics and billiards is unmatched by anyone. I'll help prove your system is real if you send me a copy of your DVDs to analyze.

Lol

Nothing secretive about it at all. Don’t think it can’t be backed up. This individual is a very, very strong player. He said nothing about wanting free DVDs. What he wanted to do was get together with Stan and exchange information. It’s another example of CTE PRO ONE being a professional system. Stan will be contacting him soon.

Connie Shuffett

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So this pro does not teach his own way of aiming which made him one of the best players ever to his students? Instead he wants them to learn CTE? Is this because he wants to keep a better method secret or he believes CTE is better than what he used to become of the best on the planet?

He teaches a Filipino system. He says it’s very similar to CTE. He will continue to teach it, but wants to broaden his knowledge. This is all about two instructors/players getting together and sharing information. More and more pros are warming up to CTE. Three are scheduled to meet with Stan within the next two or three weeks.
CTE PRO ONE is coming along quite nicely.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited:

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
Nothing secretive about it at all. Don’t think it can’t be backed up. This individual is a very, very strong player. He said nothing about wanting free DVDs. What he wanted to do was get together with Stan and exchange information. It’s another example of CTE PRO ONE being a professional system. Stan will be contacting him soon.

Connie Shuffett

Oh, I misunderstood because of this....

"I teach something similar to you but would like to learn more about your CTE., so i can confidently recommend your dvds to my students.....If you are interested in sharing as a professional courtesy , I will give you my word that I will recommend you to my students and others in all my travels, if I find , as I suspect I will, your teachings to be proper and correct."

(Quote by: Pro-playing Mathematical Billiards Genius in Disguise)

Sure sounds like a smart plan... State some respectable/worthy self praise to help identify with the mark, be sure to hand out some praise also to make the mark feel good, say things tge mark likes to hear, then offer an opportunity to help promote and prove the mark's work is something to behold. Then wait for the DVDs to arrive and save yourself $50 or whatever.

Lol. It may not be this way at all, but it sure does sound a bit funny.

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
He teaches a Filipino system. He says it’s very similar to CTE. He will continue to teach it, but wants to broaden his knowledge. This is all about two instructors/players getting together and sharing information. More and more pros are warming up to CTE. Three are scheduled to meet with Stan within the next two or three weeks.
CTE PRO ONE is coming along quite nicely.

Connie Shuffett

Ok. This added info is enough to make me retract my "scam" theory. But how long ago was this? The DVDs were sold out months ago. The guy had about 10 years to get em, 10 years to teach it and spread the word and help get those DVDs outta the garage. Has this guy been living in a cave for the last decade?

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok. This added info is enough to make me retract my "scam" theory. But how long ago was this? The DVDs were sold out months ago. The guy had about 10 years to get em, 10 years to teach it and spread the word and help get those DVDs outta the garage. Has this guy been living in a cave for the last decade?

Does not matter when it was. It was obviously when we had DVDs. Stan and this individual agreed to get together once the book is released. Stan has the communication to back it up.
If you should ever again mention the word scam in association with Stan, his work, or anything that he says, you two will never communicate again under any circumstance.
Take it for what it’s worth.

Connie Shuffett

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your choice.

Connie Shuffett

A bet is pointless. Stan said throw doesn't have to be worried about with CTE because CTE puts you to an overcut and throw is a non factor. Speed of shot does not matter because of this. To prove his point, Stan made a video being very careful to set up the balls the same each time and hitting the balls softly and hard. Each time the ball was pocketed, and voila! that means there was no throw. What he didn't realize is that there was a good inch of throw plain as day. I made a short video showing this obvious fact but Stan was in denial. His reply was to create another video with super triple shimmed pockets, pocketing balls at slow and fast speeds. The problem is if you know the result you want beforehand you are sure to get it. In the first video it must have simply slipped his mind that the pocket is wide enough to accept balls that are still throwing different amounts.

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
Does not matter when it was. It was obviously when we had DVDs. Stan and this individual agreed to get together once the book is released. Stan has the communication to back it up.
If you should ever again mention the word scam in association with Stan, his work, or anything that he says, you two will never communicate again under any circumstance.
Take it for what it’s worth.

Connie Shuffett

Thanks for the clarity.

And I have never used the word "scam" or suggested any such thing in reference to CTE or Stan himself. You can ease your hand off of that Kentucky pistol. Lol. I was simply pointing out that many people get scammed out of their hard earned work through some pretty elaborate schemes. There are always people out there trying to get something for free through dishonest means. Whether it's chicken sandwich from Wendy's, a copy of Poolology or Banking with the Beard or CTE Pro1 DVDs. It happens. We actually had a local guy (a few years back) trying to raise money for "cancer treatments". He was able to take advantage of a few people before word got out that he did not have a lick of cancer!

Last edited:

raistlinsdragon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the clarity.

And I have never used the word "scam" or suggested any such thing in reference to CTE or Stan himself. You can ease your hand off of that Kentucky pistol. Lol. I was simply pointing out that many people get scammed out of their hard earned work through some pretty elaborate schemes. There are always people out there trying to get something for free through dishonest means. Whether it's chicken sandwich from Wendy's, a copy of Poolology or Banking with the Beard or CTE Pro1 DVDs. It happens. We actually had a local guy trying to raise money for "cancer treatments". He was able to take advantage of a few people before word got out that he did not have a lick of cancer!

Wow, I guess she typed without understanding what you wrote, with a attitude like that who cares if the book ever comes out.

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A bet is pointless. Stan said throw doesn't have to be worried about with CTE because CTE puts you to an overcut and throw is a non factor. Speed of shot does not matter because of this. To prove his point, Stan made a video being very careful to set up the balls the same each time and hitting the balls softly and hard. Each time the ball was pocketed, and voila! that means there was no throw. What he didn't realize is that there was a good inch of throw plain as day. I made a short video showing this obvious fact but Stan was in denial. His reply was to create another video with super triple shimmed pockets, pocketing balls at slow and fast speeds. The problem is if you know the result you want beforehand you are sure to get it. In the first video it must have simply slipped his mind that the pocket is wide enough to accept balls that are still throwing different amounts.

Real CTE yields an over-cut line to the core of the ghost ball. The over-cut line fosters center cue ball shots, shot after shot after shot. Are there situations when throw can be problematic-yes. For the most part a CTE player is as free as a bird to use center cue ball as wanted. CTE PRO ONE is a professional system and any good player can recognize a throw caution flag when it pops up.

Connie Shuffett

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Real CTE yields an over-cut line to the core of the ghost ball. The over-cut line fosters center cue ball shots, shot after shot after shot. Are there situations when throw can be problematic-yes. For the most part a CTE player is as free as a bird to use center cue ball as wanted. CTE PRO ONE is a professional system and any good player can recognize a throw caution flag when it pops up.

Connie Shuffett

Can we try this again in plain english? Why did you produce a video that proved throw on shots where you said there was no throw, and then refuse to acknowledge the obvious?