The document of our pool related road trip across the U.S. updated daily

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You bet "real high". I do not bet "real high", but I will bet what I have. Tell me what you would like to play for and I will see if I can meet your number. If I cannot meet your number on my own, I will see if there are people willing to stake me for the remainder.

ACTION JACKSON! :eek::eek:

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You bet "real high". I do not bet "real high", but I will bet what I have. Tell me what you would like to play for and I will see if I can meet your number. If I cannot meet your number on my own, I will see if there are people willing to stake me for the remainder.

I would suggest no monetary exchange --

if you win... it is 1-year of volunteer work for Rhea and (http://www.volunteermatch.org/) ,

if you loose 1 year on the road with Gene ..(please search "bed bugs" in main forum) for you. :eek:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The above contradicts what you posted earlier, in response to Eric.:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpo...&postcount=389

Which contrasts directly with your other reply in another thread:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=4442838&postcount=36

I took the time to read this documentary thread and your drive is admirable. You have more heart than I do because as much as I love pool, I would not give up everything for it.

You have the benefit of a prestigious instructor and an aiming system. You are, by your own admission, a very strong player. I am a self-taught player who uses ghost ball and is a C player most days. The fact that you can comfortably run 2 to 3 packs on tight tables terrifies the bejeezus out of me.

Forgive me for posting in your thread, but your reply in the other thread left me unclear as to whether you want to play or not. I believe you do, since you told me not to be scared and that you bet real high. Although you have represented yourself as playing at different levels, you would agree I must take you at your word that you can run packs of 9-ball. I do not play anywhere near your level, so I would not give you weight.

I mean this in the very nicest way: you two would make a *great* undercard for John v Lou at Sandcastle in March. Together, we might break *all* the PPV records :)

Lou Figueroa

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I mean this in the very nicest way: you two would make a *great* undercard for John v Lou at Sandcastle in March. Together, we might break *all* the PPV records :)

Lou Figueroa

lol
:thumbup:

well-played-sir-well-played-indeed.jpg

omgwtf

massiveunderstatement.com
Silver Member
define "real high" ?

If you have no money, any bet could be real high.

If you are Larry Ellison, $600 million on a sailboat is nothing.

I do not gamble at pool for a living, but Rhea does. Since pool is her profession, I do not doubt she bets much higher than me on a regular basis. Because of this, I will let her define what constitutes a real high bet.

Lou Figueroa

The best way to ensure that particular PPV would never be matched in popularity is if you and John wear the same heels, jeans, and cute little going-out top I will be wearing. You will both look faaaaaabulous, I promise! :grin-square:

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I am just wondering who "Old Jimmy" is and how I missed you being in town? What year was this and where did you hang out in Knoxville?

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
heels, jeans, and cute little going-out top

OH NO! my mind is working overtime now, all 16 remaining brain cells are active and functioning!

Seriously OMGWTF thank you for making this more fun than a normal hump day!

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
Tonight was great, Gene played as a 13 in the Charlotte Wednesday night tournament and got to the final match for 1st and 2nd with Larry Nevel, Larry played excellent and so did Gene, Gene got to the hill first but Larry caught up and won the final rack.

Gene got to the motel and checked his blood sugar, it was 177. He said thats not good so I told him to get on his exercise bike for a half hour before bed.

Gene seemed rather upset that he didnt win 1st tonight never seen him so unhappy. But I still think he played well at least thats my opinion even tho we got half of what we would have won, he said that 1 rack cost us over $150 in the difference between the payout. I chalk it up to "Oh Well" we will keep grinding it out no need to get that upset.

Jeff Abernathy wants to play some sets with Gene on Wednesday, and we have the Albermarle tournament to focus on this weekend. Tomorrow Gene has a lesson booked at 6pm at Smokin' Cue. I'm going to be there looking for some 9-ball action.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
If you have no money, any bet could be real high.

If you are Larry Ellison, $600 million on a sailboat is nothing.

I do not gamble at pool for a living, but Rhea does. Since pool is her profession, I do not doubt she bets much higher than me on a regular basis. Because of this, I will let her define what constitutes a real high bet.

The best way to ensure that particular PPV would never be matched in popularity is if you and John wear the same heels, jeans, and cute little going-out top I will be wearing. You will both look faaaaaabulous, I promise! :grin-square:

Lou in heels is too much of a shark.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I think we already have enough of the train wreck element that we don't need to play the Telemundo late-night card :)

Lou Figueroa

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Tonight was great, Gene played as a 13 in the Charlotte Wednesday night tournament and got to the final match for 1st and 2nd with Larry Nevel, Larry played excellent and so did Gene, Gene got to the hill first but Larry caught up and won the final rack.

Gene got to the motel and checked his blood sugar, it was 177. He said thats not good so I told him to get on his exercise bike for a half hour before bed.

Gene seemed rather upset that he didnt win 1st tonight never seen him so unhappy. But I still think he played well at least thats my opinion even tho we got half of what we would have won, he said that 1 rack cost us over $150 in the difference between the payout. I chalk it up to "Oh Well" we will keep grinding it out no need to get that upset.

Jeff Abernathy wants to play some sets with Gene on Wednesday, and we have the Albermarle tournament to focus on this weekend. Tomorrow Gene has a lesson booked at 6pm at Smokin' Cue. I'm going to be there looking for some 9-ball action.

Jeff's a great guy and a beast. Buyer beware..... You got a tiger by the tail