when does the action start?

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Does any one know when the tables will be set up and ready for action? I am hoping to match up on Tuesday night but I know the tourney doesn't start until Wednesday....also, when s the player's meeting? Any one??

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
easy-e said:
Does any one know when the tables will be set up and ready for action? I am hoping to match up on Tuesday night but I know the tourney doesn't start until Wednesday....also, when s the player's meeting? Any one??

You'll be able to play on Tuesday. Players meeting is Noon on Wednesday. Play begins at 1PM.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
SWEET! I assume the room will be open for play all night right? Will they be renting them out by the hour the night before the tourney? How much are the games going to cost during the tourney? Sorry about all the questions:)

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Ric, I like your avatar. Who is that guy? He looks like a serious playa'.

ZOMG Jay! You have been playing TOO much pool!

That's Ali G. His real name is Sascha Cohen. You might know him by his other alias, Borat.:)

Booyaka!

Russ

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I'm pretty sure Jay was referring to 2l82bgrt's avatar. Which happens to be a picture of said poster.

He is a mechanic for Diamond and all around nice guy. :D

2l82bgrt is the guy who sets up all the the tables for the Reno tournaments. (Although I'm sure he has a little help)

All the guys from Diamond deserve a lot of respect for the hard work they put in setting up, tearing down and keeping things running throughout the tournament.

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
JCIN said:
I'm pretty sure Jay was referring to 2l82bgrt's avatar. Which happens to be a picture of said poster.

He is a mechanic for Diamond and all around nice guy. :D

2l82bgrt is the guy who sets up all the the tables for the Reno tournaments. (Although I'm sure he has a little help)

All the guys from Diamond deserve a lot of respect for the hard work they put in setting up, tearing down and keeping things running throughout the tournament.

Okay.. 2l8's avatar doesn't show up for me, so thought he was talking 'bout Ali G.

Russ