IPT Video on Macintosh
Old
  (#1)
thelanz
Stay down & follow thru!
thelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

IPT Video on Macintosh - 09-09-2006, 11:23 AM

Does anyone know if the video on demand or the streaming is limited to Windows systems or will they work with Macs also.

I signed up for another service that I found out after paying for it that it worked only with Windows media/drm so I don't want to get snookered again.

Also, is the annual fee $29.95 total or is there a monthly fee as well. The description is a little vague as it stated "special introductory price of $29.95 annually AND only 5.95 per month." (I capitalized the AND for emphasis.)

Thanks.

Old
  (#2)
beetle
Do I bug you?
beetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

09-09-2006, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelanz
Does anyone know if the video on demand or the streaming is limited to Windows systems or will they work with Macs also.

I signed up for another service that I found out after paying for it that it worked only with Windows media/drm so I don't want to get snookered again.

Also, is the annual fee $29.95 total or is there a monthly fee as well. The description is a little vague as it stated "special introductory price of $29.95 annually AND only 5.95 per month." (I capitalized the AND for emphasis.)

Thanks.

I have a G4 at work and it works fine (don't tell my boss, though!). I think your best bet, regardless of platform, is have the absolute latest versions of Netscape or Explorer. Still, I found that explorer seems to give better reception both on PC and Mac.

I believe the 29.95 fee includes the first month. Subsequent months will be charged to your card.

Steve L. (over half a century old)
Cues:Edwin Reyes, Pechauer, Lucasi
Case: Jack Justis, JB
Table: Olhausen York 9'

Old
  (#3)
CaptiveBred
C21H30O2
CaptiveBred has a reputation beyond reputeCaptiveBred has a reputation beyond reputeCaptiveBred has a reputation beyond reputeCaptiveBred has a reputation beyond reputeCaptiveBred has a reputation beyond reputeCaptiveBred has a reputation beyond reputeCaptiveBred has a reputation beyond reputeCaptiveBred has a reputation beyond reputeCaptiveBred has a reputation beyond reputeCaptiveBred has a reputation beyond reputeCaptiveBred has a reputation beyond repute

09-09-2006, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelanz
IPT Video on Macintosh
Whats a Macintosh? Sounds like some relic computer company from the last century that could not keep up with the superior pc platform.

8 track
LPs
VHS
Laser Disc
Commodore
Macintosh
Smoke Signals
US Postal Service

All things of the past soon to be forgotton

I worked in the graphic arts industry for years... I love poking fun at mac cult followers lol

Old
  (#4)
beetle
Do I bug you?
beetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

09-09-2006, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptiveBred
Whats a Macintosh? Sounds like some relic computer company from the last century that could not keep up with the superior pc platform.

I worked in the graphic arts industry for years... I love poking fun at mac cult followers lol
You've got innovators (Steve Jobs) and you've got the myriad of followers with their cheap copies.

Bill Gates is tripping over himself trying to control the IPod concept.

Where would Bill be without Steve?

Steve L. (over half a century old)
Cues:Edwin Reyes, Pechauer, Lucasi
Case: Jack Justis, JB
Table: Olhausen York 9'

Old
  (#5)
thelanz
Stay down & follow thru!
thelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond reputethelanz has a reputation beyond repute

09-10-2006, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptiveBred

[snip]

All things of the past soon to be forgotton

No problem, just keep repeating to yourself: "If Apple didn't exist, I'd still be using DOS!"

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: