Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
My garage, my academy table 10 or so yrs back
Bout the only thing that table was good for ID say

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SEX ON A BILLIARD TABLE!!!! You're gonna give Stan ( the guy that had a big problem with a bikini girl on a table ) a stroke bro! What are you doing? Are you trying to kill Stan???�� JK. Sextable on!!!!!!!

SEXTABLE!!!!! I got me a new word. An adjective, and no it doesn't have anything to do with a cell phone! I like it!

Last edited:

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When's the last time you had sex on a pool table? Wait - don't answer that.

Instead, take a look at my list of The Top 10 Bedroom Billiards Scenes from movies. It seems there's something about a stick, balls, flat baize surface, and 30" pool table height that provokes the cinematic imagination.

http://www.billiardsmovies.com/billiards-movies-2/rated-b-billiards-top-10-billiards-bedroom-scenes/

What would be on your list?

FYI - Referring to it as flat biaze surface conjures up hefty girls that look like guys in parachute skirts in black and white for most of us lol.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is not the image I just posted in "Sexy Images" in NPR.

I have some AWESOME pool tables stories; in which I'm not gonna share. Even though I suck I have on occasion got to sample the oh so sweet nectar known as " the pool groupies " lol. Maybe I'll pm but can't do it on the main!

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I have some AWESOME pool tables stories; in which I'm not gonna share. Even though I suck I have on occasion got to sample the oh so sweet nectar known as " the pool groupies " lol. Maybe I'll pm but can't do it on the main!

PMs are fine, as I do not think you can insult my "delicate sensibilities", but I might object to extraordinary abuse of any Antique Pool Tables.:wink:

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Sex on a pooltable

SEX ON A BILLIARD TABLE!!!! You're gonna give Stan ( the guy that had a big problem with a bikini girl on a table ) a stroke bro! What are you doing? Are you trying to kill Stan???�� JK. Sextable on!!!!!!!

SEXTABLE!!!!! I got me a new word. An adjective, and no it doesn't have anything to do with a cell phone! I like it!

Wouldn't that be something, if Stan's son was conceived on a pool table :killingme:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I tried it once, when I was younger.
I was helping the night-manager close the pool hall one hot Summer evening. She went to cut the house lights at the breaker box while I locked the front door and turned on the alarm system.
With only the back-bar lights for illumination she mixed us each a Bloody Mary with an extra stalk of celery. I had missed lunch and was very hungry.
As we sipped our cocktails I could tell there was something on her mind. I asked, "Is there something you want to get off your chest, Lola?"
She looked at me with a coquettish smile, and said, "Yes, there is. My shirt."
I thought it might have been the alcohol talking because she had already knocked back two to my one, but somehow, in some small way, I knew she wanted something more than just my company. I walked over to where she stood and boldly took her in my arms. I could smell the hot stench of Vodka and pure lust, permeating the night. I half dragged, half carried (she was a large woman) her over to table number Eight, the Gold Crown IV nearest the bar.
As she arched her back to sit upon the table her left foot slipped off the rail and struck me full on in the nuts. I cried out, "Holy shit, that hurts!"
Regaining my breath I climbed over the rail to join her. As I did I misjudged the height of the table and cracked my knee on the metal edge. I saw stars once again.
Lola, hurriedly undid her blouse as I attempted to take off my t-shirt with one hand. She tried to help, but it was so badly twisted that each time she gave it a tug I would pass out for a few seconds from lack of oxygen. While all this was happening I somehow managed to get my left foot wedged in one of the side pockets and my right arm stuck solidly underneath Lola. I couldn't move a muscle.
If all this wasn't bad enough, someone had left the balls out on the table and the fourteen had become lodged under my spine. The pain was excruciating.
Lola, meanwhile, had all but passed out from the liquor and was speaking in tongues as I lay pinned to the table top.
It was not until the next morning, after the day crew had extricated us from our tangled mass of ill conceived passion, that I found out what had happened and realized that love on a Gold Crown IV isn't all I thought it might be. :)

Last edited:

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
I can just hear someone on azb in the near future *****ing about missing a shot because the object ball skidded off of the wet spot...

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Only with the cover on!
But I'm against it. May knock it out of level! lol