Kent Taylor

chuckg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did Kent ever open his new pool room in OKC? He was going to buy my GC1 but after stalling for about 2 months he said he couldn't come up with the $ .Put me in a bind to sell it with less than a week before I moved to sunny AZ.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Did Kent ever open his new pool room in OKC? He was going to buy my GC1 but after stalling for about 2 months he said he couldn't come up with the $ .Put me in a bind to sell it with less than a week before I moved to sunny AZ.

Was he from Denver before he moved there?

chuckg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KentTaylor

He has been in OK for along time...builds cues and has always had a pool room.He is supposed to be a strong one pocket player.Told me he played Chip C for about 2 straight days before he busted him.I have never seen him hit a ball...must be about 80 now.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
His place, the Billiard Cafe, is listed as closed. It was open fairly recently. Its where they golf in OkC. May have changed name to Taylor's Billiard Cafe&Gallery.
https://www.facebook.com/TaylorsBilliardCafeGallery/ Across street from the old Cafe. Pretty sure its open for biz. Kent's a good guy and a fine cuemaker. Used to play strong back in the day. Staked Walden, Chip, Joey when they were comin' up.

Last edited: