Ain't a damn thing wrong with pool......

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love pool, everything about it. The games, the drama, the matching up, the gambling, the tournaments, the leagues, the personalities, the gentlemen, the jerks, the skills, the tricks, the inside knowledge, the culture, AZ, the antique tables, the new hi-tech tables. I love old cues, new cues, worn out masterpieces, cues so elaborate they will never be used. I love huge new poolrooms, and small historic rooms. I love exhibition posters, old black and white photos of players, and the signs on the wall. I love all the awesome gadgets that have been invented by great people to help play the game. I love players' antics, moods, mouths, proponents and detractors. I even love the guys who constantly talk about what they think is wrong with pool, because they improve pool in their own way. What a great way to spend time, get relaxing exercise, and get away from the staggering debt that freeloaders have piled on our backs. When the electricity runs out and these computers, video games, and tv's cannot run, there will still be pool. Thank God for pool.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Must not be the first post Ilike of yours

Tried to rep you but I wasn't allowed.
Good post..sometimes we need THAT tap on the shoulder also.

..although I think Hunger Strike might be a misnomer...
..seems like you've been getting your greens...:D

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also love green reps...

Tried to rep you but I wasn't allowed.
Good post..sometimes we need THAT tap on the shoulder also.

..although I think Hunger Strike might be a misnomer...
..seems like you've been getting your greens...:D

I wonder why it wouldn't be allowed....? Thanks for the positivityness

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool is great now if you love to play pool. I love to play so it is great for me. I got plenty of those gadgets, a GC II with a good light (I would miss electricity now) and plenty of gadgets. If you ever get my way look me up I like to play.

Dana in Indy

emf123

Up the Irons!!!
Silver Member
Damn Right!!!!!!!!
It is what it is, and only getting better thanks to AZ and everybody else still supporting it.

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Nah, there's nothing wrong with pool, as long as you're just banging balls around not trying to make a living at it...

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wrote this thread in Samuel L. Jackson's voice.....

You play pool? Good mothaf*%kin' choice, moth#f*$a!!!! And if you don't like pool, then you can go start ya own d@mn thread about why you hate it sucka..... leave this here thread to the players not the haters. But if yu want to promote pool, you can start promoting pool by sayin' what you like about pool instead of why it sucks, suckazz !!!!!

2oldklings

Registered
I love the tournament atmosphere

I like being at tournaments with all the games to sweat. I am not good enough to play in them but that does not matter. I love to watch the pros, but you don't have to watch pros to see good matches. That's what I love about pool.

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
c'mon guys, what do you love about pool?

Let's start promoting this game right here and right now. What do you love about pool? Enough negativity. So you are not selling enough cues or trinkets or magazine ads, that is all peripheral to the actual game we should all love. There is so much to love, this thread could go on for years and years, as well it should. By the way, I am saying this in a Christopher Walken, Pulp Fiction voice.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I love pool, everything about it. The games, the drama, the matching up, the gambling, the tournaments, the leagues, the personalities, the gentlemen, the jerks, the skills, the tricks, the inside knowledge, the culture, AZ, the antique tables, the new hi-tech tables. I love old cues, new cues, worn out masterpieces, cues so elaborate they will never be used. I love huge new poolrooms, and small historic rooms. I love exhibition posters, old black and white photos of players, and the signs on the wall. I love all the awesome gadgets that have been invented by great people to help play the game. I love players' antics, moods, mouths, proponents and detractors. I even love the guys who constantly talk about what they think is wrong with pool, because they improve pool in their own way. What a great way to spend time, get relaxing exercise, and get away from the staggering debt that freeloaders have piled on our backs. When the electricity runs out and these computers, video games, and tv's cannot run, there will still be pool. Thank God for pool.

tap,tap,tap

Ray

RackemBilliards

Player, Room Owner
Silver Member
I love pool

There are so many things to love about pool you could never get to them all in one lifetime. Today's nugget? Find Freddy the Beard's story 'GAR the Ironman'-it was on Amazon.com,not sure about now-and read it. The characters that inhabit this sport are something else.