Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page Gold Crown 1, Southern CA, $3000 OBO

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Gold Crown 1, Southern CA, $3000 OBO
Old
  (#1)
Donny Wessels
AzB Silver Member
Donny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

Gold Crown 1, Southern CA, $3000 OBO - 02-24-2011, 08:30 PM

I have a Gold Crown 1, the wood has been stripped to bare wood and painted brown, The rails have been calibrated and will have Artemis cushions, and the pockets tightened to 4.5" or whatever you desire. This table will also come delivered and installed Simonis Cloth. Cushions and cloth will be new. I will deliver this table to Northern CA but there will be an extra charge. Call me if your interested 714-943-7137

Moving to a smaller location and this table needs to go before April 1.

http://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n...d%20Crown%201/ Here's the pictures.

Donny Wessels
West State Billiards
714-943-7137

donny@weststatebilliards.com
http://www.weststatebilliards.com

Old
  (#2)
Donny Wessels
AzB Silver Member
Donny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond reputeDonny Wessels has a reputation beyond repute

02-27-2011, 07:51 AM

Still got it.

Donny Wessels
West State Billiards
714-943-7137

Old
  (#3)
ArizonaPete
AzB Silver Member
ArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-27-2011, 09:43 AM

Sounds and looks like a beauty. As always, you do excellent work. Good luck with your sale. Someone will be taking home a winner. By the way, what does "calibrated rails" mean?

Old
  (#4)
Donny Wessels
AzB Silver Member

02-27-2011, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaPete View Post
Sounds and looks like a beauty. As always, you do excellent work. Good luck with your sale. Someone will be taking home a winner. By the way, what does "calibrated rails" mean?
The cushions that came on this table was the monarch which is neither a K66 or K55, and there are no replacements. So I change the subrail to the newer Gold Crown's and added a little pitch on the bevel to make play a little faster than stock.

Donny Wessels
West State Billiards
714-943-7137

Old
  (#5)
ArizonaPete
AzB Silver Member
ArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond reputeArizonaPete has a reputation beyond repute

02-27-2011, 10:18 PM

You really do know all the tricks of the trade to improve a table.

Old
  (#6)
Donny Wessels
AzB Silver Member

03-01-2011, 06:15 PM

still got this one

Donny Wessels
West State Billiards
714-943-7137

Old
  (#7)
Donny Wessels
AzB Silver Member

03-04-2011, 08:52 AM

PM's answered

Donny Wessels
West State Billiards
714-943-7137

Old
  (#8)
Donny Wessels
AzB Silver Member

03-06-2011, 09:51 PM

the rails will be completed later this week, If you want to customize this table I need to know now.

Donny Wessels
West State Billiards
714-943-7137

nice work
Old
  (#9)
ballafish
AzB Silver Member
ballafish has a reputation beyond reputeballafish has a reputation beyond reputeballafish has a reputation beyond reputeballafish has a reputation beyond reputeballafish has a reputation beyond reputeballafish has a reputation beyond reputeballafish has a reputation beyond reputeballafish has a reputation beyond reputeballafish has a reputation beyond reputeballafish has a reputation beyond reputeballafish has a reputation beyond repute

nice work - 03-18-2011, 07:56 PM

I own a gc1 and was thinking of stripping my base did you use stripper or just sand, sand and more sanding?

gold crown one
Old
  (#10)
Servicky
ITT Table Mechanic
Servicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond reputeServicky has a reputation beyond repute

gold crown one - 03-18-2011, 08:01 PM

Great deal here folks i re did my gc1 and then glen came up and gave me a hand redoing the rails to artemis inters... and let me tell you 5 days morning to night just to get the rails perfect let alone all the time it takes to strip and repaint is a pain.. For 3g thats a give away... good luck with the sale.

Old
  (#11)
Donny Wessels
AzB Silver Member

03-19-2011, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballafish View Post
I own a gc1 and was thinking of stripping my base did you use stripper or just sand, sand and more sanding?
I used strippers and made them hand sand with 300 grit.

lol. we used stripper

Donny Wessels
West State Billiards
714-943-7137

Old
  (#12)
Donny Wessels
AzB Silver Member

03-19-2011, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servicky View Post
Great deal here folks i re did my gc1 and then glen came up and gave me a hand redoing the rails to artemis inters... and let me tell you 5 days morning to night just to get the rails perfect let alone all the time it takes to strip and repaint is a pain.. For 3g thats a give away... good luck with the sale.
thanks. For the time I put in this table I won't get the return I should. But it is nice getting 3 grand at once.

Donny Wessels
West State Billiards
714-943-7137

This table is sold
Old
  (#13)
Donny Wessels
AzB Silver Member

This table is sold - 06-06-2011, 07:53 AM

This table is sold, just wanted to show pictures of the final product. It found a home in Covina, CA at Cue Time Billiards. Its the only table there with the Bevel angle change or rail cushion angle changed.

Donny Wessels
West State Billiards
714-943-7137

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: