Need help can’t load pictures

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have just returned to AZ after maybe a two or more years year off, Had a terrible time just getting signed in after so long away, Tried to post a sweet cue I have for sale but for some reason I can’t seem to upload any pictures. My device is a new apple iPad Pro. Any suggestions or ideas? As to why I can’t do it

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Hello, sir. :)

Try uploading your picture on tinypic.com and then copy and paste the ‘forum and bulletin board” link into your AZB post. That always works for me.

Best wishes,
RC.

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Your issue is likely file size. You can see when you click on manage attachments that there are file size restrictions. If you take a pic with an iPad Pro, it will greatly exceed that limit.

Many photo editing apps will reduce file size for you; some are free. I have an iPad Pro and am using it right now. If I want to upload a picture, I’ll use Photoshop on my desktop and get the file correctly sized first.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't post pictures directly from my phone, but if I take a screenshot of the photo, I can post that. Not sure if that helps or not... But that's what I have to do.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are the pics in your Photos/Camera Roll ?

If so :

Reply to Topic.

Write your text in the box as usual, put a return in so cursor
is below the text.

Scroll down below the text box, click Manage Attachments

Click Choose File at top.

Click Photo Library.

Click Camera Roll

You should now see a column of your photos.. on my iPad,
I click on one photo, and click on the top "upload" button,
the pic shows as uploaded... then just close that window and
click "Submit Reply".. pic should be at bottom of message.

There are file size and file extension limits.. they're listed.

:thumbup:

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks

Thanks everyone, it sure was the file size ,way to big, resized them and went through no problem,

L I F D 1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Found Em'.
also peeked at the Pechauer 4 sale, hope your future jpeg's post without glitch.

Attachments

• s-l1600 0.jpg
    s-l1600 0.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 160

Imac007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have just returned to AZ after maybe a two or more years year off, Had a terrible time just getting signed in after so long away, Tried to post a sweet cue I have for sale but for some reason I can’t seem to upload any pictures. My device is a new apple iPad Pro. Any suggestions or ideas? As to why I can’t do it

When you go to photo’s and select a photo you can send it to various locations. If you send it to Mail, a new message window pops up. The address bar area lists any attachments and their size. You can click on the size and you can choose a size. If you send an email to yourself in the size desired you can then save it to the camera roll in that size. If you just want to put a resized pic on a poster or in another app just click on the pic in the email and choose copy. Then paste it in your desired location.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

You’re in Worcester?