joshua filler

USOpenPlayer

Registered
Now this guy is strange. He looks to his people in crowd for insight and then when he finally catches up with Pin Yi-KO on a slop shot and a lucky safe , he's obviously not containing his professional composure. Wipes his nose a lot? He's a very annoying little girl. Cant stand to watch him win off other players minut errors. Luck is your friend!

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, he's terrible. And oh so lucky. Not like he's had any consistency winning chit.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now this guy is strange. He looks to his people in crowd for insight and then when he finally catches up with Pin Yi-KO on a slop shot and a lucky safe , he's obviously not containing his professional composure. Wipes his nose a lot? He's a very annoying little girl. Cant stand to watch him win off other players minut errors. Luck is your friend!

Oh boy, this should be interesting. :bash:

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome, new guy. Best of luck to you with this.

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I don't like the way he looks. I don't like the way he acts. I don't like the way he talks. I don't like his mannerisms. I don't like the way he dresses. I don't like much about him at all.

With that being said, he is an extremely excellent pool player. Luck has nothing to do with it at all. I'll give him all of the credit in the world when it comes to his playing ability. But I don't have to like him lol.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Come on, Brian. Filler is one of the most talented and fun-to-watch players in ages. Are you aware of what he has accomplished already (age 21)?

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't like the way he looks. I don't like the way he acts. I don't like the way he talks. I don't like his mannerisms. I don't like the way he dresses. I don't like much about him at all.

With that being said, he is an extremely excellent pool player. Luck has nothing to do with it at all. I'll give him all of the credit in the world when it comes to his playing ability. But I don't have to like him lol.
Agree with this

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

he is 21, has won just about everything and is married to a beautiful woman. i can see how that makes you jealous, but no need to call him a little girl. that only makes you look a sad figure

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
he is 21, has won just about everything and is married to a beautiful woman. i can see how that makes you jealous, but no need to call him a little girl. that only makes you look a sad figure

I like him, while being jealous that he found a lady who plays serious pool. I’m on that same mission myself but it’s tough.

Sedog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thumbs up!

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member

I would suggest watching a little more of the best player to come along in many years. You need not like him, but if you don't respect him as a player and feel his sustained run of excellence is attributable to luck, you are unworthy of starting a thread in the main forum.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
That's coz you are in md

You got lady players over there in VA? Maybe I’ll have to cross the bridge. I did meet a girl at Q masters but I was just there for the night.

It’s worse that I like playing 1 pocket so I end up hanging out with old guys instead :sad:

To stay on topic though..filler is a beast there is no doubt. Say whatever you like about his style and well coiffed appearance, fist pumping and screaming but I can dig it. I only wish he played on our Mosconi team.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I hope he doesn't find out you don't like him. Surely he will be devastated.

Maybe you should write him a little note and have the girl sitting next to you in 3rd period spelling class give it to him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

I knew we'd eventually find somebody that plays perfect and has never got a lucky safe or shit a ball in.:rolleyes:
Jason

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
lol the hate of Josh Filler is so weird.
What exactly is i that offends you all so much?

"omg he pumped his fist and yelled! so rude!"
"he did what? drank water? OUT OF LINE!"
"that f*cker waited 5 seconds to shake hands??? Absolute arrogant trash and a disgrace to the game!!!"

Here we have a guy talking about composure and calling Josh a little girl.
How much of a little girl do you have to be, to be bothered by this piddly shit?

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member

EXACTLY this. He's a little emo kid wearing girls' pants. He's also one hell of a pool player and arguably the best rotation player on the scene. There are very few who can hang with this kid.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Another idiot to the ignore list. :rolleyes: