how many cues do you own?

RCLane

Cue Buyer Of What I Like
Silver Member
I've got to tell you. I think I got at least 20 cues. I got a 12x24 dealer case full. Then I got a 3x6 with a set of Jim Baxter Cues
He built me a 3 piece set. Player, Break and Jumper plus a A Extension then it's got matching JP'S. Then I got two 4x8 Cue Cases full. Plus another case with a Mix Match of Cues Then a 6x12 that's full of Cues. Plus, I am going to be honest, I have cues that other people have in their houses and Apartments.

So, I'm going to say I have at least 20 in my possession, not included is an exact count of what I have at my house and the Cues That I've lent out an others that my friends have some are for sale and some are just there so they can have a decent cue to play pool with.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

RCLane

Cue Buyer Of What I Like
Silver Member
it changes all the time for me.....but i allways have one pj sneaky on hand for the bars i hang out in....anywhere from 6 to 12 most of the time.....2 or 3 pj and 4 to 8 fancier cues.....
Excuse my lack of intelligence. However what is a PJ..???.Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Speaking of too many......last October I wrote that I had 4 cues but that's since increased by two more.
Next year I have to do another minimum withdrawal on my IRA & so I'm thinking ahead re: cue shows.

Might anyone know the what & when on any cue shows happening in Vegas next year. I'm trying to
resist the urge to add any more cues but since CA adopted the ivory ban, I've more determined now
to increase the size of my cue collection & all my cues have to match so that means more ivory cues.

I can't do that while physically inside CA but out of state cue show purchases are a legal loophole to
CA's ivory ban. It also enables buying a cue if it happens to be held in escrow in Vegas.....hint....hint.
So of anyone knows of the upcoming 2017 cue shows in Las Vegas, please post or send me a PM.