50 threads away form 100,000 threads

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow thats lots of pool talk:thumbup:

should thread #100,000 be about Chalk, Aiming systems, cues, league rules, gambling,? or something else that we have already talked about 99,950 times, lol OCD anyone?:p

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Chalk is chalk, and who needs an aiming system.

It should be a more proactive/positive thread. One about ways all of us can use/do to help promote the game, get people/friends more involved (get them hooked so to say). The more people that play the game, the better it is on everyone, vendors, cue makers, billiards industry etc...

We gotta change the image of the sport for the general public (here in the U.S. especially). We need to get a petition up for getting Billiards in the Olympics etc... Talk is cheap, lets do it...

If we don't do something, we are endlessly stuck here talking about your precious chalk and how you gotta aim to hit the broad side of a barn ;-) heh...

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Its the internet so the 100,000th thread on the premiere pool forum will either be:

A. "Who/What/Where is the best player/cue/tip/pool room/table ?"

or

B. An NPR thread started by a dude who has nine aliases and has been banned at least five times.

I personally will lay 10 to 1 that whatever it starts as will turn into a "Whats wrong with pool." thread.

You can't stop the internet and this is why we can't have nice things.

Last edited:

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
should thread #100,000 be about Chalk, Aiming systems, cues, league rules, gambling,? or something else that we have already talked about 99,950 times, lol OCD anyone?:p

Thread #100,000 SHOULD be a pat-on-the-back thread to Mike Howerton and all the staff/mods here on AZB. They do a lot of work for us and it ain't costin' us a single penny!!!

I'm giving them my kudos early: Thanks Mike & the gang for all that you do for us!!!

Maniac (suckin'-up never hurt nobody :wink:)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do you see the thread count? I show there's 300,000-plus threads. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place. :eek:

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I just noticed you recently crossed 12,000 posts fatboy... holy crap. You must be typing pretty fast by now.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do you see the thread count? I show there's 300,000-plus threads. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place. :eek:

At the bottom of the Main Forum Page. We are at 100,018 right now, so it's already past it. I think you were looking at the bottom of the AzBilliards.com page.

Reactions: JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At the bottom of the Main Forum Page. We are at 100,018 right now, so it's already past it. I think you were looking at the bottom of the AzBilliards.com page.

Thanks, Neil. I can see it now. You know, I've never noticed that before. :eek:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just noticed you recently crossed 12,000 posts fatboy... holy crap. You must be typing pretty fast by now.

sadly no, better than i was. i been working on my writing skills the past couple years. but typing is still brutal.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geez fatboy. Fräuleins not keeping you busy enough?

it was until i sprained my ankle bad 2 days ago, real bad, i didnt get out of bed yesterday bad, and was in a wheel chair at the airport today, brutal. its huge and purple. I was all geared up to go play all day yesterday, not a chance. i will be back thats a good spot!!:thumbup:

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why do I see these numbers?

Threads: 315,257, Posts: 4,100,662, Members: 43,971
Welcome to our newest member, tightrtn

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I personally will lay 10 to 1 that whatever it starts as will turn into a "Whats wrong with pool." thread.

I had the same idea until you stole it. Meanie.

Now, as you may or may not know, what's wrong with pool is ...

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Amazingly, the wanted/for sale is pretty close to 100,000 also.
AZ's definitely the place to do some cue trading.