What MD really did....In London after MCup

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After he dogged it in almost every match in the end when it was over after the closing ceremony, me, shane and mike walked back to the hotel. the 3 of us were talking about the Mcup, shots, matchs etc. I asked MD if I could crash in his room(he was rooming with Shane) I didnt have a room key for my room and my back hurt like hell. I didnt know where the girls were at with the key. So i was going to their room for a few minutes.

In the elevator MD said "I dont ever want to play in one of these again" to which I replied "I'd give my left nut to play good enough to be here". Shane shrugged off, he is cool. Shane said "Get a room key from the desk for your room". ok good idea, I rode back down ALONE in the elevator, got a key(I didnt have ID) they gave me a key anyways. Nobody was in the room(Denis, Denis's friend and CJ and the girls were all gone) I laid down alone and fell asllep.

Then I wake up and there is MD there talking to JA's wife AND my wife Kelly(14 years not one argument), it was getting loud, the girls were very upset. I couldnt figure out what the hell was going on, i just wanted to sleep. MD was tilting out on something, I know it wasnt a happy conversation-BUT THERE IS ZERO DOUBT IT WENT DOWN, I WAS IN THE ROOM!!!!!! With the 2 girls and MD, it pissed me off i couldn't sleep anymore. It ended about when i woke up which was a minute after I hear the noise-Wonder why MD did have the ball's to keep talking after I wake up. And then he leaves shortly after. I guess he cant fade me....

MD can deny all he said or what happened, however afterwards I found out he disrespected my girl and JA's wife. I woke up shortly afterwards and the girls were all fired up sand MD bails out. I asked the girls what was all said, he was knocking ABP and JA as person and the Mcup-probably because he lost it for America and couldnt stand it.

Was there a doubt SVB would have lost to Daz in the last match had MD not lost???? No knock on Daz(he is a great champion and I respect him very highly, he is good for the sport) I just think SVB had his number that night, back to the problem here,

This upset the girls who really dont know the politics of pool, he was knocking JA personally and the girls we defending JA and got flustered. I found this later on after we all left London and Kelly told what happened. I'm triple hot to this day and havent seen MD yet to sort him put personally...

I have no professional reputation to protect, like JA. I dont care who thinks what about me, or who says what etc. i got mine;) So I can say what I want without any thing to sweat, Pro players cant do that, i suppose being a C player has its benefits.....

MD is a liar and i have wrote him off as a friend, he stayed with me for 6 weeks at my house in Vegas a few years ago, we were friends at one time I stood for him when the $3000 went missing(I still stand by him on that).

However he is dead to me as is Cleary another "****".......well I said it yesterday, they both are, and Mr Wilson was not happy about what I said, i'm on thin ice around here. And again I apologize everyone for name calling, except for who it was intended for. I had to cool off and set record straight. If that costs me AZB then it just does.

However I will trade my AZB privileges to protect my girl 8 days a week!!! The reason I got so hot is because you NEVER BRING THE GIRLS INTO BIZ!!! anyone with a ounce of brains would know that, but nope MD was singing like a bird and upsetting the girls while i'm sleepinjg on the couch, i wake up he shuts up, nuff said. I didnt say anything before because I didnt want to draw attention to JA in anyway shape of form, I thought it just end, but MD decided to keep it going and now i'm in the mix, he took private TXT mesages and made them public, thats a traitor. But now that its out I'm talking., and set the record straight. once and for all.

Word up. I protect my girl at ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
You and me both, buddy. You....and me.....both.

This whole situation has turned into an onion. Just layer after layer gettin' peeled back.

Yeah, and each level becomes more pointless and banal than the last.

Someone said something about someone and woke someone else up. Big wow.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark Griffin had this to say in his thread about the big press release announcing CSI was giving Mike money to play in a tournament.

"We are supporting Dechaine because I think he has the right to not join ABP and the right to not join Bonus Ball. And the right to 'do his own thing'."

I found that funny since he at one time was talking about banning bonusball players from his events, but nevertheless, it sounds to me like Johnny's anger towards Mike had nothing to do with his choice not to join bonusball or the abp, is this correct?

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
The "Don Henley" Text Creates the Ripple Effect

You and me both, buddy. You....and me.....both.

This whole situation has turned into an onion. Just layer after layer gettin' peeled back.

Next on the Agenda, who can we sponsor to cause the most controversy???

mban2332l.jpg

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
Yeah, and each level becomes more pointless and banal than the last.

Someone said something about someone and woke someone else up. Big wow.

It's cool. You don't have to read it.

I was hoping all of this would go away as well, but as I said.....the layers keep getting peeled back and it gets more and more interesting.

Stones

YEAH, I'M WOOFING AT YOU!
Silver Member
It's weird how things happen.

Had a long talk earlier tonight with a woman who runs our local BCA league.

The conversation happened to deal with a lady player who I've known for years and has nothing good to say about anyone but herself. She does nothing but create destruction and chaos in her wake.

End of story, I told the league operator that the most EVIL thing on the planet is someone that can only think of themsellf and has no conscience toward others.

Sound familiar?

Fatman, I'll let you figure out if this applies to this situation.

Stones

Last edited:

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
MD can deny all he said or what happened, however afterwards I found out he disrespected my girl and JA's wife. I woke up shortly afterwards and the girls were all fired up sand MD bails out. I asked the girls what was all said, he was knocking ABP and JA as person and the Mcup-probably because he lost it for America and couldnt stand it.

This upset the girls who really dont know the politics of pool, he was knocking JA personally and the girls we defending JA and got flustered. I found this later on after we all left London and Kelly told what happened. I'm triple hot to this day and havent seen MD yet to sort him put personally...

Fatboy,

You can't leave well enough alone!

If memory and FACTS serve me right members of the ABP were trying shenanigans with the Mosconi Cup Selection process and threatening MD right to make a living!

His disdain for the ABP and the move away from the BCA points system to ABP point system MID-YEAR was in poor form! Additionally, the ABP was adding additional events to GIVE some high ranking members additional opportunities to catch and pass MD! We all know that is NOT right! WHO DOES THAT BENEFIT??? Not, MD maybe Archer!!! His integrity is on really shaky ground with the ABP moves and Bonus BALL affiliations!

I mentioned NUMEROUS loop holes in the selection process and in Seeding players in an ABUSIVE manner! Remember these in the picture below!

I don't know if archer has some performance goals associated with his SPONSORS and these ABP moves were like putting lipstick on a pig or personal attacks?

All the drama with last years selection process and ABP rankings vs BCA rankings! You really want to blame the guy for taking the matter personally and not being PRO abp???

KD

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-23 at 6.24.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-08-23 at 6.24.37 AM.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 2,218

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After he dogged it in almost every match in the end when it was over after the closing ceremony...Word up. I protect my girl at ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric, I totally understand, believe me, what it means to defend your partner in life. I will fight tooth and nail when it comes to sticking up for mine. :eek:

That said, I think most AzB "regulars" will recognize this thread is in reaction to what recently transpired pertaining to Cleary posting MD and Archer's text messages.

Men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: Men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget. I know quite a bit about a lot of people in the pool world, some of which would be shocking to the readers of this forum and most of which I would *never* publish.

Cleary, MD, and you are all valuable members of AzBilliards Discussion Forum. I actually enjoy reading each contribution made by all three of you, even though I might not be in agreement sometimes. :wink:

In the pool world, we can't go back; we can only go forward. Forgiveness will not change the past, but it can, and will, enlarge the future. American professional pool needs this in the year 2013 more than ever. Think about it. :)

David Marcus

"not bad,for a blind man"
Silver Member
Great Stuff..

OMG!! This post iz almost as good as Fatboy`s other post telling us that he knows things we don`t and to wait 2-3 weeks becuz big news iz coming for Bonus Ball ;):(

You made me laugh out loud!!!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao1:

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
However he is dead to me as is Cleary another "****".......well I said it yesterday, they both are, and Mr Wilson was not happy about what I said, i'm on thin ice around here. And again I apologize everyone for name calling, except for who it was intended for. I had to cool off and set record straight. If that costs me AZB then it just does.

Eric, you don't even know me. We don't even have each others phone numbers. I've met you once. I don't care what you think of me. You don't have to like me, that's fine. I can assure you I won't lose any sleep over it.

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mark Griffin had this to say in his thread about the big press release announcing CSI was giving Mike money to play in a tournament.

"We are supporting Dechaine because I think he has the right to not join ABP and the right to not join Bonus Ball. And the right to 'do his own thing'."

I found that funny since he at one time was talking about banning bonusball players from his events, but nevertheless, it sounds to me like Johnny's anger towards Mike had nothing to do with his choice not to join bonusball or the abp, is this correct?
I think MG's action has less to do with supporting Mike and more to do with taking a shot at the ABP.

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think MG's action has less to do with supporting Mike and more to do with taking a shot at the ABP.

BINGO... question -- Will JCIN lend Shaw a jump or break stick in the next TAR match?!!?.. What are MD's thoughts on this? LOL