It’s been a few minutes...

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to see you here man! Been missing you, tried texting you a few times but I guess you must have changed phones/numbers.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Where in the heck have you and Bucktooth been hiding out at ? Its been a few blue moons since I`ve seen ya post sir. Hope all is well with ya. Glad to see ya back

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Check em out!:cool:

Attachments

• DSCN2677.jpg
    DSCN2677.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 932

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome back to the asylum. Last time I saw you they did not want you to bring a Starbucks coffee into a place in Illinois. So we headed down to Red Shoes to shoot some. Glad to see your still alive and kicking. Are you back on this side of the World these days?

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not much has changed. Same overpriced cues in general, but there are a few new trolls! Can you say Revo? Hope all is well. Glad to see you back.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Hope everyone is doing good.

Did I miss anything?

Best,

Fatboy :)

This place has been pretty sedate these days. I'm not posting much Eric, good to see you around. Anything new and exciting?

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Did I miss anything?

Not really. The site is not near as spicy as it used to be. Not much woofing going on these days. No recent meltdowns from our resident case maker to speak of. Aiming system arguments have slowed to a crawl. TOI (touch of inside) hasn't been debated in months, etc.

Most talk/discussions (and arguments) these days mostly concern carbon fiber cues/shafts and their comparisons to wood.

People are still buying Kamui chalk, $30 layered tips, and $20 pieces of thin plastic to rack their balls on. The latest overpriced rage is the screw-on butt extensions. I've seen 'em go for upwards of $200 (for a 6" piece of wood).

Miss anything??? Nah...pool players (me included) are still some of the biggest saps where marketing is concerned. We still have illusions of grandeur when it comes to our playing abilities. And...we still haven't figured out that less time on the keyboard and more time on the table is the real key to improvement.

Glad to see you drop in. Members like yourself are missed when they stop posting.

Maniac