Pool Wars - Playing Off The Rail - + 4 others

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have six pool books that are all in excellent to like new condition. Looking to sell all six as a package arrangement. $50 includes regular USPO shipping. (will even throw in Donald Trump's "Art Of The DeaL" if you want for nothing...learn how to negotiate :wink:)

1) Pool Wars, great paperback in like new condition, written by our own Jay Helfert..not signed

2) Playing Off The Rail. Hardcover, 1996 First edition. Except for a small, almost circular red mark (maybe a magic marker) less than the size of a small pencil eraser on the top edge of the book, the book and jacket cover are like new. Not a tear or bent page.

2) Willie Mosconi on Pocket Billiards. Small red paperback...like new.

3) Byrne's Advanced Technique in Pool and Billiards. Excellent to like new. No rips, tears.

4) Byrne's Treasury of Trick Shots in Pool & Billiards. Very good condition. One slight fray on cover, and some very slight wear visible, but still in great shape.

5) The Game of Billiards-Pocket-Carom-Three Cushion by Clive Cottingham, Jr. Small green & white paperback, just about excellent to like new condition.

Not looking to retire on this sale, just looking to find them a new home and wanting to break even for the wrapping and trip to the post office.

I do not suscribe to paypal, so I would ask that the purchaser send me a personal check or money order and I will, within about three days, make my way to the post office with his books.

Anyone interested, please PM me with questions or mailing info.

Jim